Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does the IBF sanction Spence/Ocampo but not GGG/Vanes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does the IBF sanction Spence/Ocampo but not GGG/Vanes?

I'm confused now.

Ocampo a damn 100/1 underdog. Vanes was 30/1 when I checked on May 2nd.

Meaning Ocampo winning will be the biggest upset in boxing history. Finally eclipsing Tyson/Douglass.

and this mofo is a mandatory. How?

the IBF gotta explain this. I supported the stripping because Vanes had no damn business in that ring. but neither does Ocampo.

Lol ocampo would not be the biggest upset in boxing. He opened up at like -5000 most of ggs opponents were -10000

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
      I'm confused now.

Meaning Ocampo winning will be the biggest upset in boxing history. Finally eclipsing Tyson/Douglass.

the IBF gotta explain this. I supported the stripping because Vanes had no damn business in that ring. but neither does Ocampo.

ocampo has been competing at welterweight and didnt have a layoff of almost 2 years

vanes never fought about 154 lbs and was almost off for 2 years

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        Lol ocampo would not be the biggest upset in boxing. He opened up at like -5000 most of ggs opponents were -10000
        https://www.oddsshark.com/boxing/gen...g-odds-history

Comment

I'm confused now.
          What are you confused about? Ocampo is the IBF mandatory. Vanes wasn't ranked by the IBF and therefore ineligible to fight for the title. It's very simple.

Comment

I'm confused now.

Now you see the hypocrisy in the IBF and GGs fans lmao...

Comment

Vanes had 0 fights at 160, lost his last fight, was 3-3 in his last 6 and hadnt fought in 2 years

Comment

That’s the opening line. I know for a fact Rubio fight ended up at -11000 and others like wade and Monroe

Doesn’t change the fact that op is making a ******ed comparison lol

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                  Now you see the hypocrisy in the IBF and GGs fans lmao...
                  What is the hypocrisy?

Ocampo is #1 at welterweight and therefore getting a title shot.

Vanes was unranked and therefore ineligible for a title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

ocampo has been competing at welterweight and didnt have a layoff of almost 2 years

vanes never fought about 154 lbs and was almost off for 2 years
                    He admitted he's confused.

Comment

Working...
                    X