Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte vs. Joseph Parker - 12,000 Tickets Sold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** card and the main event is not even a top fight and stylistically not an attractive match up, should be undercard of AJ v Povetkin

Comment

Originally posted by lefthooklead View Post
      12,000 tickets sold.

10,000 available on StubHub.
      😂😂😂so true...

“Sold out” via the stubhub deal as always...

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
        Don't try to use facts to reason with UK fanboys. They are irrational.

Looking forward to hype job whyte getting dropped again.
        UK fanboys are the worst, I blame it on their weak mentality and the fact that they are used to bending over to a monarchy for a thousand years and thanking them while they push their face in the mud with their boots.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
          UK fanboys are the worst, I blame it on their weak mentality and the fact that they are used to bending over to a monarchy for a thousand years and thanking them while they push their face in the mud with their boots.
          Lol, thats life for 99% of the population brother, being taken advantage of by someone / government / ruler more powerful.

Plus, the history tells you that most of the world was under the boot of the British Empire at some stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
            nothing more embarrassing than your avatar pictures. talk about awful boxers and add cowardice to it as well and you get rigo
            i don't even know what an avatar picture is. i guess that's because i'm a grown up.
            i do know however that you have a portrait of picture of yourself you silly little child.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
              We watch fights for entertainment

Chisora takem will be a slug fest surely you got time for that ?
              yeah it's fair enough. and they'll be exciting fights i do admit. i'm just more towards the pure boxing stuff as i've been coaching a long time and so i'm often looking at different things. not to say that's better, just what captures my interest.

Comment

Working...
              X