No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte vs. Joseph Parker - 12,000 Tickets Sold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redmish View Post
    The British fans out in force again. THE best place on earth to watch boxing at the moment.
    I'd sooner watch it on a 55" 4K *tv in Scarlett johanssons bedroom.

*tv not really required

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
      Fair enough but they’re both awful. Really low grade brawlers. Entertaining I guess but pretty embarrassing at the same time.
      nothing more embarrassing than your avatar pictures. talk about awful boxers and add cowardice to it as well and you get rigo

Comment

It's a good card, I'm not surprised it's selling well. Looking forward to Whyte v Parker will be a great event.

Comment

But how many tickets do they sell for darts tournaments in the UK?

Comment

Lol boxing has become a popularity contest FOR FANS????, good for them the event should be nice
            Last edited by uppercut510; 06-15-2018, 01:53 PM.

Comment

I **** I typed what I’m going to say on the wrong thread but do any of wilder cuck boy fan base know who the alabama trash can fight next?

Comment

Good heavy weight double bill and Brook and Benn to boot.It's a pity the Americans can no longer put a double heavy weight bill on . Now days they struggle to put one on at all.What a shame ...they couldn't have all gone to American football could they?...what's the story guys?

Comment

Parker just went 12 with Joshua and Whyte will always sell well if he has a relevant opponent at this point . Of course its going to sell well theyre top HW's right now .

Wilder vs Whyte would have at least doubled his bargaining power in a U.K fight had he took the fight and defeated him , hes still a fool for running away and demanding 7 Million .

Should Whyte stop Parker he will himself bypass all the other HW's not named Wilder or Joshua .

Comment

Its a good card wont be going to the fight but after pay for it on box office like chisura takham decent match up aswell could be a cracker and katie taylor defo p4p best female boxer in the world

Comment

I wonder if Whyte will get any credit on this forum if he beats Parker? Or if he's still a bum??

Comment

Working...
                      X