Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte vs. Joseph Parker - 12,000 Tickets Sold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    Cue Warren yelling and screaming "Stubhub" to the rooftops
    Matchroom do have a lot of genuine sell outs, but more than a few tickets consistently end up on Stub hub and other secondary ticket websites.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
      Matchroom do have a lot of genuine sell outs, but more than a few tickets consistently end up on Stub hub and other secondary ticket websites.
      Not denying that at all, you just know that bitter, old bastard will lose his mind over this ****

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
        Its a huge issue in pop concerts aswell, but boxing fans think its a huge Hearn conspiracy. Its gunna happen with anything that has huge ticket demand. Warren kicks off, but none of his cards sell out, so theirs no demand for secondary tickets.

Comment

Not surprised as the do have a huge cult following....

Comment

Originally posted by Oshio View Post
            Way more popular and a better boxer too
            Everyone is better than Wilder.

He is the Tyson of our generation when it comes to intimidating.
            As soon as he finds someone who doesn’t care of his intimidating nature and rabbit punches, he goes down.

Wilder will soon find his Holy and Lennox!

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
              Fair enough but they’re both awful. Really low grade brawlers. Entertaining I guess but pretty embarrassing at the same time.
              We watch fights for entertainment

Chisora takem will be a slug fest surely you got time for that ?

Comment

Originally posted by adotd View Post
                Do you only watch elite or world championship level boxing? Or do you watch any level to be entertained? Two elite prime champions, or two past prime and clinging on fighters I don't mind. As long as the fights good and entertaining.
                I watch any level.. but ive been told for 3 years that he's on last chance saloon .. people have been on death row for a shorter time span.

I don't mind watching chisora.. when he's motivated he's a good gatekeeper.. but as a consumer , don't mug me off by saying he's still got a chance at any form of meaningful title lol

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                  Wow Dillian Whyte is way more popular than Deontay Wilder.
                  Based on what? Let's compare Wilder vs Whyte. Try doing a search on google trends and compare each fighter side by side with a worldwide search. You can even hover over each country to see who is the most popular. Wilder wins in every country. How about twitter and instagram followers? How many does Whyte have vs Wilder? Again, Wilder wins that one too! Try bringing Whyte over the the US and see how many tickets he sells. Oh, and don't forget, it takes two to tango. Your leaving Whyte's opponent out of the equation. Parker is a former World Champion, so he's helping to sell tickets too.

I like this matchup though, better than Pulev. It will be a very interesting fight

Comment

Not quite a bum fight but neither guy will be moving on to anything stellar. Half decent undercard fights are now becoming main events. I don't like.

Comment

lol to be fair he can beat Manual Charr for the regular title (not that it's a real world title). But I just enjoy a good fight anyway, Commonwealth, British, Euro, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X