No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte vs. Joseph Parker - 12,000 Tickets Sold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte vs. Joseph Parker - 12,000 Tickets Sold

12,000 tickets have been sold today for the crunch Heavyweight clash between Dillian Whyte and Joseph Parker at The O2 in London on July 28, live on Sky Sports Box Office.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The British fans out in force again. THE best place on earth to watch boxing at the moment.

Comment

How the **** do people keep lapping up that chisora is on last chance saloon for world championship hopes??

The guys had like..4 last chance saloons and lost them all . He's a ****in bum and had been for a good 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
        How the **** do people keep lapping up that chisora is on last chance saloon for world championship hopes??

The guys had like..4 last chance saloons and lost them all . He's a ****in bum and had been for a good 3 years
        Do you only watch elite or world championship level boxing? Or do you watch any level to be entertained? Two elite prime champions, or two past prime and clinging on fighters I don't mind. As long as the fights good and entertaining.

Comment

Wow Dillian Whyte is way more popular than Deontay Wilder.

Comment

that's nothing. I can sell 12,000 tickets against a no name UK fighter too lol. You're failing to mention that Brook is also on the card along with a unification bout. If that can't do at least 20k, it's a problem. So add it all up, Dillian Whyte against a top hw in Parker, Kell Brook, unified women fight, and TAKING PLACE IN THE UK. If that fight can't do at least 20k, it's a failure.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
              Wow Dillian Whyte is way more popular than Deontay Wilder.
              Way more popular and a better boxer too

Comment

Cue Warren yelling and screaming "Stubhub" to the rooftops

Comment

Whyte way more popular than Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by adotd View Post
                    Do you only watch elite or world championship level boxing? Or do you watch any level to be entertained? Two elite prime champions, or two past prime and clinging on fighters I don't mind. As long as the fights good and entertaining.
                    Fair enough but they’re both awful. Really low grade brawlers. Entertaining I guess but pretty embarrassing at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                    X