Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12,000 tickets sold.

10,000 available on StubHub.

Comment

whyte has talked **** the last couple of years about parker and what he would do to him ,well now we see if he can back up his big mouth with results , personally i think parker beats him easily.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        He will still seem like a pu$$y for avoiding Luis Ortiz and Pulev in Bulgaria.

Not exactly the image of "baddest man on the planet," is it?
        Whyte was willing to fight Ortiz if he was guaranteed Wilder (in exactly the same way Wilder was willing to fight Whyte if guaranteed Joshua). He had already been messed around a lot by the WBC and passed over for Breazeale for the mandatory shot despite being higher ranked so I think it's understandable.

I can also understand why he didn't want to fight Pulev in Bulgaria.

Parker's arguably a harder fight than both - certainly a harder fight than Pulev.

Comment

Can't fault Parker's resolve, commitment and willingness to step in the ring with a real contender after challenging and losing his belt to the best HW only 5 minutes ago.

I just wish Parker would get in there and brawl a bit more rather than trying to be a boxer most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
            nothing more embarrassing than your avatar pictures. talk about awful boxers and add cowardice to it as well and you get rigo
            Hey, don't berate the guy for appreciating the "Sweet Science" in Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
              These UK fights sell big tickets. If this already has 12k tickets sold imagine Wilder meeting AJ at home with triple that amount, if not more? Also, Khan/Brook would sell out easily. I really love the look of a packed arena.
              KATIE TAYLOR AND KELL BROOK ARE ALSO ON THIS UNDERCARD!!!! This is not a Dillan Whyte event that's being promoted solely for him.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                KATIE TAYLOR AND KELL BROOK ARE ALSO ON THIS UNDERCARD!!!! This is not a Dillan Whyte event that's being promoted solely for him.
                Yeah, I just realized that lol. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                  How the **** do people keep lapping up that chisora is on last chance saloon for world championship hopes??

The guys had like..4 last chance saloons and lost them all . He's a ****in bum and had been for a good 3 years
                  Correct. And whyte proved he's on exact same level as chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by BreakingBox View Post
                    Based on what? Let's compare Wilder vs Whyte. Try doing a search on google trends and compare each fighter side by side with a worldwide search. You can even hover over each country to see who is the most popular. Wilder wins in every country. How about twitter and instagram followers? How many does Whyte have vs Wilder? Again, Wilder wins that one too! Try bringing Whyte over the the US and see how many tickets he sells. Oh, and don't forget, it takes two to tango. Your leaving Whyte's opponent out of the equation. Parker is a former World Champion, so he's helping to sell tickets too.

I like this matchup though, better than Pulev. It will be a very interesting fight
                    Don't try to use facts to reason with UK fanboys. They are irrational.

Looking forward to hype job whyte getting dropped again.

Comment

Whats good yall, this Deontay the Bronze Bomber Wilder. Let me just say this with respect to Joseph cuz he a good men... but this a bum ass fight. Neither of these mens has no punch. Nobody want to see two fat men hugging each other for twelve rounds. Most of them tickets was Eddie just giving them out for free to con the public. Dont believe him yall he a crook. Dont buy any tickets and save the money for a good fight like Mikey Garcia he a beast.

Comment

Working...
                      X