Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derevyanchenko's Trainer is Pleased That Golovkin Got Stripped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG understandably wants the biggest money fight, who wouldn't?

Comment

rozier is happy when any fighter gets stripped that means they don't have to fight the champion to get a shot at the title effectively making his fighter a paper chump

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
        rozier is happy when any fighter gets stripped that means they don't have to fight the champion to get a shot at the title effectively making his fighter a paper chump
        The reason he is happy is because GGG made it crystal clear to the world that he was NEVER going to fight his fighter. As for being a paper chump? So then GGG is a paper chump because the 2 belts he has left he didn't beat the champion for either of them. The only belt he actually won was ironically the IBF when he beat Lemiuex who just himself won a paper belt the fight before by getting a vacant belt that wasn't won by beating the champ. GGG didn't beat the champ to get the WBA or WBC belts LMAO

Comment

IBF are a joke, but GGG has only himself to blame focusing solely on Canelo for nearly two years.

Anyone expecting an even fight for the strap forget it. It will be Sergey vs a street sweeper from Estonia.

Comment

This isn’t necessarily a bad thing for GGG. If Charlo and Derevyanchenko fight for the title the winner will have a large enough profile to make a money fight with.

Comment

Originally posted by havocman View Post
              I'm Happy because Sergei would have never gotten a shot that's exactly why we're happy and we would have a shot we would have fought Triple G in May and before you ask another question yes we did want to fight
              Are you part of his team?

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                After feeding Charlo MW tomato cans Heiland and Centeno, no way Haymon puts him in against Derevyanchenko.
                WTF? Derevyanchenko can fight Boo Boo while Jermall whoops lil g.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                  I don't think there is a person in this world that wouldn't want that Canelo pay day. Fight Canelo for $20m or some crazy Ukrainian for $1m, hmmm GGG be like 'let me think about it I'm 36 beaten all the best at 160 until I got old, hells yeah I'm getting paid'.
                  More like fight 36 easy fights in a row, Lose to Jacobs but they will give it to me anyways to make the Nelo fight, Lose to Nelo, have a rematch, lose again to Nelo, fight one fight at 168 for an easy pay then retire....LMMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                    This isn’t necessarily a bad thing for GGG. If Charlo and Derevyanchenko fight for the title the winner will have a large enough profile to make a money fight with.
                    That's a good point. Hadn't considered that.

Comment

Working...
                    X