Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derevyanchenko's Trainer is Pleased That Golovkin Got Stripped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    He gets to fight for the vacant title. Since GGG denied him the chance to beat him. Its the only viable option to him, not his fault.
    Yeah so he can celebrate once they order the fight, this is boxing so nothing is certain until it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      Yeah so he can celebrate once they order the fight, this is boxing so nothing is certain until it is.
      true but them stripping GGG for refusing to fight him is a step in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
        Boo Boo beats this guy widely, then they will rue not at least getting the GGG payday.
        There was no payday because GGG never intended to fight him chose vanes over him and refused to follow the rules of the exception IBF gave him which stated he had to agree in writing to fight dervy after vanes. GGG was holding the belt hostage and ducking his mandatory. All dervy wanted was his title shot and now he's got it. GGG never called dervy promoter to negotiate before or after the vanes fight so what payday did dervy lose? Can't lose money that was never offered for a fight GGG was too scared to take. GGG made it clear dervy was too high risk for him to take at this stage of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          true but them stripping GGG for refusing to fight him is a step in the right direction.
          IBF is strict with their rules, I respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            IBF is strict with their rules, I respect that.
            YUP, and so do I.

Comment

Rozier is a pathetic loser. His both best MW fighters got beaten by GGG. What moronic reasoning can there be for being glad? Now they don't get the payday of GGG bout. They don't get a shot at the MW undisputed best. Even if they get this IBF belt it's weight is so desperately low nobody will look their way. It's a happiness of a loser who knows he can't beat the better man, but is watching bad things happening to the better man.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                I'm not sure about that! I think if Charlo goes to fight Dervy, he will lose that WBC #1 spot on the day he signs the contract! The spoiler can be that the IBF does not have someone ranked #2! Jacobs is #3, but he's trained by Rozier too, so that fight won't happen. Jermall is #4, and I hope that fight does happen!
                He Interm... remember the WBC allows champs to be Mandos if the ask , GGG is a example of this it’s how he got the title. Jacob might get Nelo so he’s probably out.

Comment

Originally posted by BO$$NELO View Post
                  Yep. Dude has been doing everything he can to avoid mandos...including dragging an unranked JMW out of retirement for a 2 week training camp

What a hero XD XD XD
                  Yep. The WBA should strip him as well. That mando is also over due.

Comment

Derevchenko is just a durable guy, he's got good technical ability and power but nothing great and he's not fast or long.
                    GGG would have dealt with him but would have been a taxing fight as he's probably like a brick wall
                    He is a great test for Charlo but GGG would have had the stamina and enough skill to stay on top of him

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                      He Interm... remember the WBC allows champs to be Mandos if the ask , GGG is a example of this it’s how he got the title. Jacob might get Nelo so he’s probably out.
                      Well if that's the case, I really hope it's Charlo vs. Dervy for the IBF! I know Charlo wants to fight in Houston next, so what better fight to have at home, than a title fight? Showtime should be all over this ASAP!

Comment

Working...
                      X