Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derevyanchenko's Trainer is Pleased That Golovkin Got Stripped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So am I. So am I. Mandos deserve a shot

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
      I don't think there is a person in this world that wouldn't want that Canelo pay day. Fight Canelo for $20m or some crazy Ukrainian for $1m, hmmm GGG be like 'let me think about it I'm 36 beaten all the best at 160 until I got old, hells yeah I'm getting paid'.
      You are supposed to believe half the EBT guys on here when they say Golovkin's just "ducking" cause he scared.

Comment

serg's trainer be like :

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
          Me too whoever wins is IBF champ and still Mando for The WBC.
          I'm not sure about that! I think if Charlo goes to fight Dervy, he will lose that WBC #1 spot on the day he signs the contract! The spoiler can be that the IBF does not have someone ranked #2! Jacobs is #3, but he's trained by Rozier too, so that fight won't happen. Jermall is #4, and I hope that fight does happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            He gets nothing from IBF stripping Golovkin.
            He gets to fight for the vacant title. Since GGG denied him the chance to beat him. Its the only viable option to him, not his fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
              Triple GGG is using his ducks in a row lol. Ducking the IBF mandatory and pricing himself out of the Canelo rematch(aka ducking). Next up will be ducking Charlo
              You must be dumb! Yep! Confirmed.

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              He gets to fight for the vacant title. Since GGG denied him the chance to beat him. Its the only viable option to him, not his fault.
              He didn’t deny him, Canelo pulled out, ggg fought. Everyone news GGG by was going to fight Canelo.

SD gets a worse deal, he gets to fight a tough guy for smidgens. Its why they didn’t even ask for this.

Comment

I like how a lot of ppl here at like “ this is great fighter a gets to fight fighter b for a vacant title, oh theyll bring something to the table now or he deserves to be a world champion or whateva”....
                But at the same time “golovkin got a vacant title so it doesn’t mean ****, he got an easy path” lol HYPOCRITES

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                  So am I. So am I. Mandos deserve a shot
                  Yep. Dude has been doing everything he can to avoid mandos...including dragging an unranked JMW out of retirement for a 2 week training camp

What a hero XD XD XD

Comment

Originally posted by Breno G View Post
                    who in their right mind would pass a payday like Clenelo? 20mil in one fight???

you guys are either hypocrites or delusional
                    They have khazakh/Muslim dick so far down their throat they cant see right from wrong.

They're all dick drunk on middle aged middle eastern boys XD

Comment

yeah now you don't have to worry about your guy getting his a** knocked out

Comment

Working...
                      X