Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derevyanchenko's Trainer is Pleased That Golovkin Got Stripped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh so Derev can fight Tommy Langford or Kamil Szeremeta for the vacant belt?

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
      Oh so Derev can fight Tommy Langford or Kamil Szeremeta for the vacant belt?
      Why not Jermall?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Why not Jermall?
        Why not Langford?
        Charlo is ranked 4th. Langford 6th.
        Jacobs is ranked higher than Charlo.

Comment

He seems to have put the fear in his competition but angering fans of GGG like fighters seems more interested in quickly lining pockets

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
            I like how a lot of ppl here at like “ this is great fighter a gets to fight fighter b for a vacant title, oh theyll bring something to the table now or he deserves to be a world champion or whateva”....
            But at the same time “golovkin got a vacant title so it doesn’t mean ****, he got an easy path” lol HYPOCRITES
            There's a difference between fighting for a vacant title and literally being handed two vacant ones.

Comment

Pleased that they don't have to face triple G they mean.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                Pleased that they don't have to face triple G they mean.
                Umm...they wanted that fight. GGG didn't for whatever reason.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  Umm...they wanted that fight. GGG didn't for whatever reason.
                  Indeed they did. High risk and would had gotten paid and more than likely would had lost. Now with the competition he has to face his chances are better.

Never said that they didn't want to face him but now their chances are better. Derevyanchenko gets hit too much for my taste especially with a jab. I like the guy but he needs a bit more experience

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    Indeed they did. High risk and would had gotten paid and more than likely would had lost. Now with the competition he has to face his chances are better.

Never said that they didn't want to face him but now their chances are better. Derevyanchenko gets hit too much for my taste especially with a jab. I like the guy but he needs a bit more experience
                    Ah, fair enough. I don't think much of him personally, which makes getting stripped seem like an odd choice for Team GGG.

Comment

I'm Happy because Sergei would have never gotten a shot that's exactly why we're happy and we would have a shot we would have fought Triple G in May and before you ask another question yes we did want to fight

Comment

Working...
                      X