Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derevyanchenko's Trainer is Pleased That Golovkin Got Stripped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Derevyanchenko's Trainer is Pleased That Golovkin Got Stripped

Trainer Andre Rozier - who works with Sergey Derevyanchenko (12-0, 10 KOs) - is overjoyed with the recent ruling of the IBF to strip Gennady Golovkin (38-0-1, 34 KOs) as their middleweight champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The one good thing abou this is thatwe will have a new champion after all. So we could potentially have jermall with the ibf so nobody would say he brings nothing to the table

Comment

This move is good for boxing. Honestly it is very very hard to become undisputed champion and try to seek big ppv fights. You gotta have all your ducks in a row. GGG honestly just wants the canelo pay day at this point win or lose.

Comment

Why is he happy Golovkin got stripped? Be happy if you get your shot!

Comment

After feeding Charlo MW tomato cans Heiland and Centeno, no way Haymon puts him in against Derevyanchenko.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            Why is he happy Golovkin got stripped? Be happy if you get your shot!
            GGG got stripped cause they didnt give him his shot lmfao wtf you talking about.

Comment

Is he gonna fight another 22-22 fighter?

Comment

Boo Boo beats this guy widely, then they will rue not at least getting the GGG payday.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                  This move is good for boxing. Honestly it is very very hard to become undisputed champion and try to seek big ppv fights. You gotta have all your ducks in a row. GGG honestly just wants the canelo pay day at this point win or lose.
                  Triple GGG is using his ducks in a row lol. Ducking the IBF mandatory and pricing himself out of the Canelo rematch(aka ducking). Next up will be ducking Charlo

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                    I don't think there is a person in this world that wouldn't want that Canelo pay day. Fight Canelo for $20m or some crazy Ukrainian for $1m, hmmm GGG be like 'let me think about it I'm 36 beaten all the best at 160 until I got old, hells yeah I'm getting paid'.

Comment

Working...
                    X