Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Blasts Hearn's Three-Fight, $6.75M Offer as 'Slave Deal'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only place Broner's not the "Problem" is the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      But where are you getting that 15-20M from? I'm too lazy to look it up but it's pretty much confirmed DAZN cap per fight is around $3M add gate and other revenues I don't see how it can come close to those numbers
      I think he is referring to making 15-20 million off 3 Broner fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Hearn sure does have the cash for a good stable though. Too bad Chavez Jr and Broner are even being considered....
        Smart though. People will still watch those two and he can use them to propel other good fighters by beating those names.

Logistically it wouldn't work to have a stable full of only top fighters. You need fighters in different price and ability brackets to build cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          Hearn got worked by AB🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            Seems like a deal you would think Broner would jump on just lock the Roc Nation deal a few years back but clearly it is something we're not being told as far as how much money guys are really making overall on top of the Purses that are released to the Boxing Press to release to the public. Even Robert Garcia said the offer they got was Less that what Mikey makes currently without a Promoter.

Eddie is going to end up overpaying for then being stuck with SOME Quality fighters but no quality dance partners to get people to tune in. Kinda dealing with that currently with Danny Jacobs.
            but clearly it is something we're not being told as far as how much money guys are really making overall on top of the Purses that are released to the Boxing Press to release to the public.

Finally someone with some common sense.

Even Robert Garcia said the offer they got was Less that what Mikey makes currently without a Promoter.

Lol they think just because AJ gets paid good that Hearn is the best option for the most money. Clearly it isn’t. I like Hearn but he needs to tone down the taking over America bs

Comment

Fair enough if AB earns more or doesnt want the deal but why make it public like that? It's hardly a disrespectful lowball offer or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                But where are you getting that 15-20M from? I'm too lazy to look it up but it's pretty much confirmed DAZN cap per fight is around $3M add gate and other revenues I don't see how it can come close to those numbers
                Probably more than 20 million depending on the sponsors he gets. You don’t think Hearn could make 26 million dollars in THREE fights off of Broner popularity and good ratings?

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                  I think he is referring to making 15-20 million off 3 Broner fights.
                  I don’t know any other way to explain it lol. I hope they don’t think I was referring to one fight. If so excuse me for the confusion

Comment

Who can he realistically fight these days at this stage in his career that can guarantee such purses, 3 fights in a row?

I think maybe that is the issue, not the money. He simply isn't dedicated enough to fulfil a contract of fighting 3 times a year.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      Adrien Broner’s net worth is more than $3 million. The boxer credits this fortune to the success he had in the ring. He has emerged victorious 33 times by losing only three times. During his match with Paulie Malignaggi, he pocketed $1.5 million. He also received $1.25 million from his match against Molina. Against a match with Adrian Granados, Broner was able to make $1 million. In 2017, he won one million dollars by fighting against Mikey Garcia.
                      Damn, they're saying he didn't even earn that one million

Comment

Working...
                      X