Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Blasts Hearn's Three-Fight, $6.75M Offer as 'Slave Deal'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy is seriously dumb. What is wrong with this fool?

Wasn't he undefeated when Rocnation offered that deal?

If I was Hearn I'd just say forget this idiot. I doubt he will ever make that kind of money he's being offered here.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      when will you guys learn that the listed purses for haymon's stars are wildly inaccurate . . .

additional money is paid to AB promotions to manipulate broner's listed purse to minimize tax liability and sanctioning fees.

this is standard operating procedure for haymon and many others.

which is why you guys have no idea what wilder really makes and look so silly when you go by his listed purse.
      Thats what I kept saying. Never go by listed purses. That being said what do you think of that huge deal David Benavidez signed with Top Rank? He is more than doubling his purses plus a fat signing bonus on top

Comment

Comments Thread For: Broner Blasts Hearn's Three-Fight, $6.75M Offer as 'Slave Deal'

Adrien Broner believes Eddie Hearn genuinely wants to sign him to a promotional contract. That didn't stop Broner from publicly ripping the British promoter's three-fight, $6,750,000 offer in an Instagram post Wednesday. The former four-division champion didn't just turn down Hearn's proposal in his post he referred to it as a "Slave Deal."
        [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
          So, $6.75 million for 1 year? Damn, I never heard of slave pay that high...And Broner's as washed up as beached whale? Take the deal.
          Perhaps you need to understand profit margin. It seems like a lot to us working class folks, but in proportion to what Hearn and DANZ makes, it's exploitation of the worker who has to get punches to the head.

Comment

What a moron. This dude about to be straight up gatekeeper if he hasn't already and still thinks he can demand Fraud Jr. type of money, his idol. Oh how he's learned so well from him. On the upside, he's taken more risk and maybe that's why he's got the "L"s that he has.

Still, talking the stupidity he does doesn't help him make a case to demand more money. Start WINNING.

Comment

dont broner only average about a mil per fight?? this aint a bad deal at all. this is the time when he is suppose to grind and get whatever come his way then floss later.

he's trying to flex now when he's not even there yet. he's gonna go broke soon. get that money now when he is still kinda useful. after a few more L's, nobody is gonna want to put him on a card anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonbus2 View Post
                Perhaps you need to understand profit margin. It seems like a lot to us working class folks, but in proportion to what Hearn and DANZ makes, it's exploitation of the worker who has to get punches to the head.
                Broner vs Maidana - $1.75 million (career high)
                Broner vs Taylor - ?
                Broner vs Molina Jr. - $1.25 million
                Broner vs Porter - $1.3 million
                Broner vs Allakhverdiev - $1 million
                Broner vs Theopane - supposedly $1 million-ish, but -$50,000
                Broner vs Adrian Granados - $1 million
                Broner vs Mikey Garcia - $1 million
                Broner vs Vargas - $1 million

Still think Broner is being, "exploited"? His career payday was like $1.75 million vs. Maidana...

He's a ****ing moron, and same for whomever advises him (if they told him not to accept it). He didn't even get paid a ****load of money to face Shawn Porter or Vargas. I highly doubt he's getting matched against welterweights like Spence or Thurman, anyways. Drawing against Vargas, losing to Porter, and Maidana, none of this is helping him build his stock.
                Last edited by UNBIASED BOXING; 05-23-2018, 07:34 PM.

Comment

I really like AB, not sure why, but I do. I hope he re thinks this and take this deal. This is GUARANTEED money, win or lose. No way he'll get that from showtime.

Comment

One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone cannot differentiate between "worse" and "worst"!!!!! With that kind of grammar you should be thankful that kind of money is even being mentioned in the same sentence with your name! If that's a slave deal then sign me up masta!

Comment

• This *****h is dumb as ****. Who is he gonna fight currently in three fights and get that type of money without getting his ass handed to him. Why not take that guaranteed money. FYI slight welterweight is not a wait class

Comment

Working...
                      X