Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Blasts Hearn's Three-Fight, $6.75M Offer as 'Slave Deal'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
    Who can he realistically fight these days at this stage in his career that can guarantee such purses, 3 fights in a row?

I think maybe that is the issue, not the money. He simply isn't dedicated enough to fulfil a contract of fighting 3 times a year.
    Broner simply is not realistic period, he lives in another reality

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      I reeeaaaalllly want Broner to sign that deal so I can LMAO when the forum suddenly has a couple hundred British Broner fans.
      Lmao. Hey mate. If Broner fights Floyd he will knock him spark out. Place him right in his daft arse. No collywobbles!

Comment

Sounds a pretty sweet deal.

A shitty move posting stuff like that up in public either way.
        Last edited by Chrismart; 05-23-2018, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Not a bad deal for him

Comment

Broner is a ****** man who will probably die broke. He thinks he is worth so much more than he really is. He has a chance to make almost 7 million bucks in 1 year.The way his career is going he will be lucky to make more than a million or 2 a year. He should have taken that generous offer. He keeps talking about billions but he made a million for his last fight. When Broner can no longer fight well enough to make the big bucks he probably won't have much money saved and will have to fight way past his prime just to make a living.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Broner is a ****** man who will probably die broke. He thinks he is worth so much more than he really is. He has a chance to make almost 7 million bucks in 1 year.The way his career is going he will be lucky to make more than a million or 2 a year. He should have taken that generous offer. He keeps talking about billions but he made a million for his last fight. When Broner can no longer fight well enough to make the big bucks he probably won't have much money saved and will have to fight way past his prime just to make a living.
              but hey, at least he still has paulie's side piece.~

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                but clearly it is something we're not being told as far as how much money guys are really making overall on top of the Purses that are released to the Boxing Press to release to the public.

Finally someone with some common sense.

Even Robert Garcia said the offer they got was Less that what Mikey makes currently without a Promoter.

Lol they think just because AJ gets paid good that Hearn is the best option for the most money. Clearly it isn’t. I like Hearn but he needs to tone down the taking over America bs
                Yeah I remember this video of Angel breaking things down a little bit as to how it works and what fighters shouldn't do in that dirty business of boxing

Comment

1 yr, 6.75M offer. Not too shabby.

Comment

i just saw this on twitter, broner is fucking ******ed, maidana ruined his brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                      this is more than what wilder earns per fight.... so what's the fuss?

Comment

Working...
                      X