Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Warns: Luis Ortiz is Old Man - I'd Leave Him in a Bad Way!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I doubted the small headed whyt e before. But now after beating Parker he is not bad now. He did rubbish against Josh though.
    Yes, he can beat ortiz. Cubans are on!y great amatuers

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
      What does Lenox know in AJ/wilder negotiation? Is he a promoter?
      Wilder only loft soft targets all his career.
      It's a fact, not a subject of arguments.
      Lmao. . U lose again.. name one opponent AJ has fought that will beat Ortiz?

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        I doubted the small headed whyt e before. But now after beating Parker he is not bad now. He did rubbish against Josh though.
        Yes, he can beat ortiz. Cubans are on!y great amatuers
        Wtf are u smoking..Ortiz just beat the guy who took parker the distance in two rounds! Parker took whyte 12 and had him out on his feet!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
          Lmao. . U lose again.. name one opponent AJ has fought that will beat Ortiz?
          Why keep bringing up Ortiz that is an under achiever. He is a nobody as far HW is concerned.
          Put your thoughts at more concerned matters.
          Where was he when most of the belts were vacant? At least we saw prince Martin, Parker, WK, where was he?
          Last edited by Laligalaliga; 08-19-2018, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Why keep bringing up Ortiz that is an under achiever. He is a nobody as far HW is concerned.
            Put your thoughts at more concerned matters.
            Where was he when most of the belts were vacant? At least we saw prince Martin, Parker, WK, where was he?
            Omg.. im arguing with a casual. Nevermind. Ortiz is no one.. I only pro boxers and hardcores respect ortiz! None of those fighters wanted anything to do with Ortiz!

Comment

• LOL! Nobody respects Ortiz. He's slow and flabby but he has not been so slow and flabby lately. He can turn your world upside down with one punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                Omg.. im arguing with a casual. Nevermind. Ortiz is no one.. I only pro boxers and hardcores respect ortiz! None of those fighters wanted anything to do with Ortiz!
                Who wants to fight Ortiz that draws no shhhit. He brings nothing to the table, why fight him?

Comment

Nobody has a better chance to fight wilder than whyte for now. He doesn't need to prove anything shhhit.
                  Wilder is only interested in soft targets.
                  With unfit, fat, bums, loveless bodies, unranked clowns, bumss outside the top 100.
                  If I have 8wks camp, I will KO 50% of whom wilder fought.
                  😭😭😭😭 No you wouldn’t you little cretin you’v probably never boxed at any credible level in your life. Whilst you were on your keyboard all weekend, I’ve been over in Belfast cause I actually have a life.

Was Ortiz am “unranked fat bum outside the top 100”??
                  Every single one of Wilders title defences have been against a world ranked top 15 fighter. That’s a FACT.

You’d rather see Wilder fight Whyte than the lineal champion, that says it all.

We’re done here you deluded moron...

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    😭😭😭😭 No you wouldn’t you little cretin you’v probably never boxed at any credible level in your life. Whilst you were on your keyboard all weekend, I’ve been over in Belfast cause I actually have a life.

Was Ortiz am “unranked fat bum outside the top 100”??
                    Every single one of Wilders title defences have been against a world ranked top 15 fighter. That’s a FACT.

You’d rather see Wilder fight Whyte than the lineal champion, that says it all.

We’re done here you deluded moron...
                    You might be right about your fact but another fact is more than 40% of welders opponents were unranked.

Comment

You might be right about your fact but another fact is more than 40% of welders opponents were unranked.
                      Whilst he was on the way up...
                      You can’t judge a fighter on his early opposition.
                      The last time Wilder fought an unranked opponent was over 4 years ago😭😭😭

Manny Pacquiao’s first 24 opponents were unranked you fool.

Your point has no validity whatsoever

Comment

Working...
                      X