Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Warns: Luis Ortiz is Old Man - I'd Leave Him in a Bad Way!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MENTION][/MENTION]
    Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    Whyte isn’t a draw, but a fight with Wilder for the WBC Heavyweight title would be a massive fight over here. That PROVES that Wilder is the draw in that fight. Which is exactly why Hearn/Sky are willing to pay so much to secure that fight. That’s my whole point... It’s a big payday for Whyte which is why he was so desperate for that fight.

He gets a guarantee if he fights Ortiz, he becomes mandatory so, he’ll be GUARANTEED the Wilder shot within a year as long as the WBC comply to their own rules.
    I can see exactly why he’ll fight Pulev and it’s because it’s an easier and quicker route to a bigger payday. So he shouldn’t talking **** saying he’s so desperate to fight Wilder, when he has an opportunity to guarantee that shot but is choosing to go an alternative route.
    From the above statement, you can't even guarantee that wbc will comply on their own part.
    Am very sure they will not comply, there is no debate about that. They are bent in protecting wilder from a major threat so it's fruitless going that direction.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
      Lol.. ya right. That's some U.K shyte..
      accept my condolences.. In advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
        accept my condolences.. In advance.
        Lol.. u better not dissappear like pacman fans after Mayweather beat him!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
          Lol.. u better not dissappear like pacman fans after Mayweather beat him!
          Money man is a cool and flashy guy, I don't have any problems with him. My only concern was TMT delayed the fight like forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            That proves Wilder is the draw over here? No it doesn't. What are you basing that off?

Gennady Golovkin wasn't a draw in the UK, but with him fighting Brook it was a fight that sold. It had to do with a Brit fighting for a world title, not because Gennady was some big draw or anything. Wilder is viewed as less than the Middleweight champ because he's just a title holder who fights bums. Wilder being a draw over here is just something that exists in your head.

But then again, after reading a lot of your posts on anything associated with Hearn, you do like to see them in the negative. So i'll take what you have to say with a pinch of salt.
            😭😭😭GGG was a HUGE draw over here. Take it from someone who was actually at the fight. GGG could’ve of fought ANYONE and that arena wouldn’ve been full.

The bottom line remains fighting Wilder would be a good payday for Whyte.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              No he wont dummy bc Breazeale is a FIRST mandatory fight for Wilder .

Then theres the Joshua FIGHTS or fight , so Whyte is looking at least 2 years bc the Ortiz fight hasnt even took place yet or announced .

Do you really think fights happen over night ?

Even if Whyte fought Ortiz in July and won , Joshua is going to take a HUGE time up and Wilder would still have to fight Breazeale first anyway wheather its before or after Joshua if he wins .

Obviously hes going to go after the Joshua fight and challenge Pulev if he wants a quicker title fight IF Wilder does not fight Joshua or not .

He thinks Joshua will defeat Wilder so fighting Ortiz is less important in the long run no matter what course the fights take but a Pulev win GUARANTEES Whyte a fast shot at Joshua not the other way around .

You're too much of a simpleton to figure this out and its been explained to you several times .

You're a teacher ? What do you teach , Special Ed ? Must be just go re read all the posts you posted here . lol......
              Based on the WBC rules, he is GUARANTEED a shot within a year. That’s a FACT.

“If” AJ-Wilder happens next, he would be in the exact same position cause he couldn’t fight AJ in that time period either you ****ing idiot. He won’t fight Pulev till June/July at the earliest so “if” AJ-Wilder happens next, or towards the end of the year, he’ll have to wait till 2019 to fight either.
              Looks like you’ve just CONTRADICTED yourself AGAIN.😭😭😭😭

And I’m a history teacher, which is a better job than your sorry ass will ever have.🤣🤣

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                why should he fight Ortiz with all the politics flying around... it's waste of time and energy, he will still not get to wilder after beating Ortiz, we all know that.
                He’ll become the MANDATORY, which means he’s GUARANTEED a shot.
                🙈🙈🙈🙈

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  He’ll become the MANDATORY, which means he’s GUARANTEED a shot.
                  🙈🙈🙈🙈
                  Become a mandatory, approved by who? The same sulaimon? The two tongue guy? Forget it.

Comment

😭😭😭GGG was a HUGE draw over here. Take it from someone who was actually at the fight. GGG could’ve of fought ANYONE and that arena wouldn’ve been full.

The bottom line remains fighting Wilder would be a good payday for Whyte.
                    Are you just trolling, or are you really this delusional?

Gennady wasn't a huge draw over here in any way shape or form, so stop talking nonsense. 98% of the people were there in the hope of seeing Brook win, not because they wanted to see G fight.

Do you remember when Gennady fought Murray on channel 5? it flopped big time by getting about 60,000 viewers. That is not a "huge" draw.

Comment

Based on the WBC rules, he is GUARANTEED a shot within a year. That’s a FACT.

“If” AJ-Wilder happens next, he would be in the exact same position cause he couldn’t fight AJ in that time period either you ****ing idiot. He won’t fight Pulev till June/July at the earliest so “if” AJ-Wilder happens next, or towards the end of the year, he’ll have to wait till 2019 to fight either.
                      Looks like you’ve just CONTRADICTED yourself AGAIN.��������

And I’m a history teacher, which is a better job than your sorry ass will ever have.����
                      You're a history teacher? Do your pupils know what a massive knob-head you are? Does the school know you wanted Brook to lose his sight in a fight?

Pretty disgusting having you anywhere near to a class-room if i'm being honest.

Comment

Working...
                      X