Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Warns: Luis Ortiz is Old Man - I'd Leave Him in a Bad Way!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte Warns: Luis Ortiz is Old Man - I'd Leave Him in a Bad Way!

British heavyweight Dillian Whyte (23-1, 17 KOs) is still gunning for a world title crack at WBC champion Deontay Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs). Whyte is the WBC's number one ranked contender. The sanctioning body recently ordered Whyte to take part in a final eliminator with Cuban puncher Luis Ortiz (28-1, 24 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree Whyte will beat him, Ortiz looked slow and lacked snap on his punches against Wilder.

Comment

The bodysnatcher knows the score. He would destroy the fat old Cuban. Wilder and WBC are terrified of Whyte hence the unjustified road blocks.

Comment

Ortiz would school this dude. Give me a break

Comment

I'm on Ortiz with this one. He may be slowish but he is smart tactical and powerful. Dillian likes a slugfest and I don't think he outblasts Luis.

Comment

Think dillian will struggle with Ortiz's southpaw straight lefts. Would get dropped with a punch he didn't see. If that was dillian instead of wilder in there during round 7 Whyte would of been stopped or taken out clean.

Comment

Ortiz may be old but he can box. Dillian can as well but Ortiz looks a level above in skill. Whyte would need to take him further into the fight to see how much gas is left in the tank. If he can do that then he has a chance.

Kudos to him if he takes it on after the way the WBC have handled things. If I were him I'd be looking at Pulev now instead. Another tough fight but a guaranteed shot at Joshua if he wins and by then that could mean the WBC belt is also up for grabs.

Comment

Wilder is ducking Whyte pure and simple!

Comment

Ortiz by ko. Easy work. Whyte is nothing special stiverne would beat him 2.

Comment

Originally posted by candyman441 View Post
                    Ortiz by ko. Easy work. Whyte is nothing special stiverne would beat him 2.
                    No way Stiverne beats Whyte, what with the shape he's in now and the beating he took from Wilder. No way in hell. Stiverne's done.

I'd give Whyte a chance against Ortiz because at his age Ortiz could just lose it. Fighters can age damn quickly and if Dillian could drag Ortiz late into the fight he could wear him down. I'd still favour Ortiz though.

Comment

Working...
                    X