Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Warns: Luis Ortiz is Old Man - I'd Leave Him in a Bad Way!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, Whyte did what he had to do against Parker and, although he just managed to scrape the win, I was impressed by his tactics and aggression.

I also think that Hearn and him, and most other hvywts, have avoided Ortiz and I don't think that even now they really want that work.

Redgloveman makes a good point that Ortiz might well be at that point and age where he could just fall away quickly, and maybe it's this that Whyte sees too.

If Whyte really wants Ortiz next then it shouldn't be too hard for hearn to make it.

Comment

• Leave him in a bad way but won't fight him

Guess we'll just have to take his word for it

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
        just give him the man and see what he can do. Wilder runs away from any body of threat to him, running towards unfit fury and beating his hands on his chest like a gorilla.
        So you’d rather see Wilder-Whyte than Wilder-Fury (the lineal champion)
        What an absolute clown😂😂

Whyte had a chance to EARN the Wilder fight but he DUCKED the final eliminator with Ortiz.

Comment

• I think Ortiz stops him with a straight right hand but until then it’ll be a great fight

Comment

the same thing you said when he was about to fight Parker...
            You are a damn a sadist when it comes to British boxers.
            Unfortunately for you, they are running the HW division.
            HW is where that matters, others are mere follow up.
            Lmao u ******ed dip shyte! Whyte was out on his feet at the end of the parker fight.. and parker went life and death with a guy ortiz just koed in two rounds.. idiot! So u really think ortiz isnt a problem? He would ko whyte easy! Even Lennox said it was AJ holding up the fight and he's british undisputed champ so don't say he's jealous like fury for keeping it real!

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              What an absolute clown😂😂

Whyte had a chance to EARN the Wilder fight but he DUCKED the final eliminator with Ortiz.
              You must be reasoning with your anus if you think white will go fight Ortiz and hang around for 2yrs to get a shot when wilder turned down career purse to fight whyte.

I don't even want to talk about leaving the #1 guy to give the #2 guy mandatory. That's day light robbery from pbc which is wholy controlled by Harmon.

Fighting Ortiz is a waste of time.

Comment

You must be reasoning with your anus if you think white will go fight Ortiz and hang around for 2yrs to get a shot when wilder turned down career purse to fight whyte.

I don't even want to talk about leaving the #1 guy to give the #2 guy mandatory. That's day light robbery from pbc which is wholy controlled by Harmon.

Fighting Ortiz is a waste of time.
                He’d be GUARANTEED a shot within 12 months per the WBC rules you absolute clown. So it’s not a waste of time at all...

Idiot.

Comment

What an absolute clown😂😂

Nobody has a better chance to fight wilder than whyte for now. He doesn't need to prove anything shhhit.
                  Wilder is only interested in soft targets.
                  With unfit, fat, bums, loveless bodies, unranked clowns, bumss outside the top 100.
                  If I have 8wks camp, I will KO 50% of whom wilder fought.

Comment

He’d be GUARANTEED a shot within 12 months per the WBC rules you absolute clown. So it’s not a waste of time at all...

Idiot.
                    You fcccking a$$ whole. Mando given to breazeale has not be enforced, yet you talk about enforcing 2nd mando in 12months.
                    Are you seriously with a brain?

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                      Lmao u ******ed dip shyte! Whyte was out on his feet at the end of the parker fight.. and parker went life and death with a guy ortiz just koed in two rounds.. idiot! So u really think ortiz isnt a problem? He would ko whyte easy! Even Lennox said it was AJ holding up the fight and he's british undisputed champ so don't say he's jealous like fury for keeping it real!
                      What does Lenox know in AJ/wilder negotiation? Is he a promoter?
                      Wilder only loft soft targets all his career.
                      It's a fact, not a subject of arguments.

Comment

Working...
                      X