Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Warns: Luis Ortiz is Old Man - I'd Leave Him in a Bad Way!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    I've told you it's none of your business. Me telling you what my work is has nothing to do with anything we're discussing. So if you want to believe that i'm on the dole, then go on assuming. It's no skin off my nose.
    You’re not telling me cause you CAN’T.👀👀👀
    You’re an uneducated, unemployed FAILURE.
    And deep down you know it...

If not prove me wrong🤣🤣🤣

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      https://www.*************.com/threads/has-the-uk-ppv-numbers-for-brook-ggg-come-out-yet.573580/

So that’s the link? 😭😭😭😭😭 says it all, you’re basing your whole argument of unsubstantiated numbers from another boxing forum you ****ing moron😭😭😭😭😭😭

It was you’re idea to make a thread so you should do it you lazy c*nt🤣🤣🤣
      I ain’t making one cause I KNOW GGG is the bigger draw and don’t need it it reaffirmed.

“Warren can’t sell ****”🤣🤣🤣 HE SOLD 20,000 tickets in Leeds last night you daft c*nt😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
      Of course Hearn does better numbers he’s on Sky Sports which completely dominates the sports sector of the UK TV market. A little common sense please...

GGG-BJS would sell out a stadium easy over here, BJS-Brook would barely fill an arena😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 YDKSAB you sad little matchroom nut sucker.

I’ve told you going to a fight live gives you a much different perspective, I’ve sat ringside a few times and you see the action in much greater detail, you gain much more of an appreciation for little nuances you can’t see from a camera angle on a screen. You wouldn’t understand any of that though. Sparring gives you an even greater appreciation for little nuances and techniques fighters use but AGAIN you wouldn’t know anything about that.

Clearly I’m a far bigger boxing fan than you, I’ve been all over Europe, America etc to watch boxing because I LOVE this sport. The only place you’ve ever watched this sport is on your couch🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
      You’re not even a boxing fan!
      Hence the reason you have no coherent understanding of this sport.

Stop stalking me on other threads as well and get a life you weird c*nt😬😬😬😬😬😬
      You love the sport yet wish certain boxers to be mamed and permanently injured ? lol

You continually spread poison to the actual growth ....

And you call guys who lose exposed or are still learning ?

HaHa DUMBIUM you even reverted to accusing posters stalking you again when you feel you need the last say bc you know in most cases on here you sound foolish and want us to believe you have a mature brain to teach ? . lol

Its one thing not to know how to score fights but its another not understanding the sport in general .

The fact your even using going to live events as evidence of you knowing more than someone your interacting with shows how desperate you are bc you see LESS at live events you dummy bc you only get one angle and no up close shots or replays .
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-20-2018, 06:27 PM.

Comment

https://www.*************.com/threads/has-the-uk-ppv-numbers-for-brook-ggg-come-out-yet.573580/

So that’s the link? ���������� says it all, you’re basing your whole argument of unsubstantiated numbers from another boxing forum you ****ing moron������������

It was you’re idea to make a thread so you should do it you lazy c*nt������
        I ain’t making one cause I KNOW GGG is the bigger draw and don’t need it it reaffirmed.

“Warren can’t sell ****”������ HE SOLD 20,000 tickets in Leeds last night you daft c*nt������������������������
        Of course Hearn does better numbers he’s on Sky Sports which completely dominates the sports sector of the UK TV market. A little common sense please...

GGG-BJS would sell out a stadium easy over here, BJS-Brook would barely fill an arena������������������ YDKSAB you sad little matchroom nut sucker.

I’ve told you going to a fight live gives you a much different perspective, I’ve sat ringside a few times and you see the action in much greater detail, you gain much more of an appreciation for little nuances you can’t see from a camera angle on a screen. You wouldn’t understand any of that though. Sparring gives you an even greater appreciation for little nuances and techniques fighters use but AGAIN you wouldn’t know anything about that.

Clearly I’m a far bigger boxing fan than you, I’ve been all over Europe, America etc to watch boxing because I LOVE this sport. The only place you’ve ever watched this sport is on your couch��������������
        You’re not even a boxing fan!
        Hence the reason you have no coherent understanding of this sport.

Stop stalking me on other threads as well and get a life you weird c*nt������������
        The link isn't a forum you prat, it's a website.

You won't do a thread because you know you'll be laughed at. No one in their right mind thinks British fans bought those tickets due to Golovkin.

Warren can't sell ****, that's why most of his fights are in the smaller arenas. And even they don't sell out most of the time.

Warrington was the one who sold tickets, not Warren. Warrington sold tickets when he was with Hearn as well.

So you agree Hearn would sell Brook/Saunders better than Warren would sell G/Saunders because Hearn gets bigger numbers? You absolute tit.

It would be a big risk for Warren to attempt to make Saunders/G in a stadium considering that Saunders doesn't sell very well over here. An arena? Yeah, sure. But a stadium would have a hell of a lot of empty seats.

If you think Brook/Saunders would struggle to sell out an arena with Hearn in charge and Skysports doing the coverage then you haven't been paying attention to how well Hearns shows sell. That's just pure stupidity. But considering it's you, it's not a surprise.

You actually see the fight in greater detail watching at home because of all the camera angles they catch. People have said loads of times that you get a better view being at home but it's great for the atmosphere if you go to watch live. And I doubt you had good seats so you probably only got the chance to watch the fight on the big screen above the ring. Haha. The only way you get to see all the nuances in the ring live is if you have ringside seats. And I doubt very much you did.

I've told you already I've sparred. But you don't listen anyway you bag of **** and just go on thinking you're actually proving anything with all the nonsense you come out with.

I love the sport as well, so who the **** are you to say whether i'm a real fan or not? You're one arrogant piece of filth, do you know that? Going to live fights doesn't make you a better fan or give you greater knowledge of the sport, that's ridiculous. But you're an arrogant scouser, so it's just the usual big mouth talk that's to be expected from the likes of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          You love the sport yet wish certain boxers to be mamed and permanently injured ? lol

You continually spread poison to the actual growth ....

And you call guys who lose exposed or are still learning ?

HaHa DUMBIUM you even reverted to accusing posters stalking you again when you feel you need the last say bc you know in most cases on here you sound foolish and want us to believe you have a mature brain to teach ? . lol

Its one thing not to know how to score fights but its another not understanding the sport in general .

The fact your even using going to live events as evidence of you knowing more than someone your interacting with shows how desperate you are bc you see LESS at live events you dummy bc you only get one angle and no up close shots or replays .
          Another guy who doesn’t go to shows and isn’t a REAL fan.

Enjoy being ignored😭😭😭

Comment

The link isn't a forum you prat, it's a website.

You won't do a thread because you know you'll be laughed at. No one in their right mind thinks British fans bought those tickets due to Golovkin.

Warren can't sell ****, that's why most of his fights are in the smaller arenas. And even they don't sell out most of the time.

Warrington was the one who sold tickets, not Warren. Warrington sold tickets when he was with Hearn as well.

So you agree Hearn would sell Brook/Saunders better than Warren would sell G/Saunders because Hearn gets bigger numbers? You absolute tit.

It would be a big risk for Warren to attempt to make Saunders/G in a stadium considering that Saunders doesn't sell very well over here. An arena? Yeah, sure. But a stadium would have a hell of a lot of empty seats.

If you think Brook/Saunders would struggle to sell out an arena with Hearn in charge and Skysports doing the coverage then you haven't been paying attention to how well Hearns shows sell. That's just pure stupidity. But considering it's you, it's not a surprise.

You actually see the fight in greater detail watching at home because of all the camera angles they catch. People have said loads of times that you get a better view being at home but it's great for the atmosphere if you go to watch live. And I doubt you had good seats so you probably only got the chance to watch the fight on the big screen above the ring. Haha. The only way you get to see all the nuances in the ring live is if you have ringside seats. And I doubt very much you did.

I've told you already I've sparred. But you don't listen anyway you bag of **** and just go on thinking you're actually proving anything with all the nonsense you come out with.

I love the sport as well, so who the **** are you to say whether i'm a real fan or not? You're one arrogant piece of filth, do you know that? Going to live fights doesn't make you a better fan or give you greater knowledge of the sport, that's ridiculous. But you're an arrogant scouser, so it's just the usual big mouth talk that's to be expected from the likes of you.
            The one I found was from the boxing 24 forum, if not, POST THE LINK YOU FOUND THEN😭

Warren was the promoter. HE SOLD THE TICKETS😭😭😭😭
            That’s like saying Hearn doesn’t sell tickets, AJ does🤣🤣🤣
            WRONG AGAIN🤣🤣

You’ve NEVER been to a boxing show in you’re life.😭😭😭
            You’re NOT a real boxing fan whatsoever😭😭😭
            Anyone who is a genuine boxing fan will go to events because that is how you support the sport and fighters😭😭

I’m done with you now Flid-Knee. You will now be ignored.

Pathetic excuse of a “boxing fan”🤣🤣🤣

Comment

The one I found was from the boxing 24 forum, if not, POST THE LINK YOU FOUND THEN😭

Warren was the promoter. HE SOLD THE TICKETS😭😭😭😭
              That’s like saying Hearn doesn’t sell tickets, AJ does🤣🤣🤣
              WRONG AGAIN🤣🤣

You’ve NEVER been to a boxing show in you’re life.😭😭😭
              You’re NOT a real boxing fan whatsoever😭😭😭
              Anyone who is a genuine boxing fan will go to events because that is how you support the sport and fighters😭😭

I’m done with you now Flid-Knee. You will now be ignored.

Pathetic excuse of a “boxing fan”🤣🤣🤣
              I think it's best to ignore you as well. You're clearly an arrogant, stuck-up little gob****e who thinks he's superior because he goes to fights. For you to be so delusional and insulting even though I've been watching this sport much longer than you have is just too much to take. No wonder boxing "fans" are seen as the worst in all of sports. People like you would definitely turn people away. So enjoy being stuck-up and pompous if that's what makes you feel better. Good riddance to **** I say.

Comment

I think it's best to ignore you as well. You're clearly an arrogant, stuck-up little gob****e who thinks he's superior because he goes to fights. For you to be so delusional and insulting even though I've been watching this sport much longer than you have is just too much to take. No wonder boxing "fans" are seen as the worst in all of sports. People like you would definitely turn people away. So enjoy being stuck-up and pompous if that's what makes you feel better. Good riddance to **** I say.
                Man, you sound so envious of me🤣🤣🤣
                It must be hard to be a failure like you... wishing you could do the stuff I do.

Seriously, I’ve probably been to more fights than you’ve watched. I go to amateur shows on close to a weekly basis and have been doing so for around a decade. Cause unlike you I’m a GENUINE boxing fan.

You’ve NEVER BEEN TO ONE BOXING SHOW IN YOUR LIFE😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
                Do you realise how pathetic that sounds if you’re claiming to be a boxing fan.

Get off you’re lazy a*rse, get a job and go to a show and then maybe, just maybe, you’ll have a somewhat credible and realistic opinion on boxing.

Comment

Man, you sound so envious of me🤣🤣🤣
                  It must be hard to be a failure like you... wishing you could do the stuff I do.

Seriously, I’ve probably been to more fights than you’ve watched. I go to amateur shows on close to a weekly basis and have been doing so for around a decade. Cause unlike you I’m a GENUINE boxing fan.

You’ve NEVER BEEN TO ONE BOXING SHOW IN YOUR LIFE😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
                  Do you realise how pathetic that sounds if you’re claiming to be a boxing fan.

Get off you’re lazy a*rse, get a job and go to a show and then maybe, just maybe, you’ll have a somewhat credible and realistic opinion on boxing.
                  Yep, the post you replied to definitely has you down to a tee. You're a delusional c*nt, boy.

Don't reply to me again.

Comment

Yep, the post you replied to definitely has you down to a tee. You're a delusional c*nt, boy.

Don't reply to me again.
                    🤣🤣🤣Raging...
                    It must be hard KNOWING you’re a failure who’s to ashamed to even admit their own career.

I’m delusional😭😭😭 you think you’re a bigger boxing fan than me, YET HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A SINGLE FIGHT IN YOUR LIFE😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

As I’ll keep telling you, go get a job, go to some fights and then maybe you’ll have some perspective on boxing, you casual little armchair fan🤣🤣

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                      Money man is a cool and flashy guy, I don't have any problems with him. My only concern was TMT delayed the fight like forever.
                      Now you're fishing for an asswhoopin! How the f did tmt hold up the fight? The first time pac didnt want to drug test before fight because he is afraid of needles. An he said it makes him weak.. even though hes got tattooz second time he didnt want the 40 million flat fee.. his joke of a coach the roach, and ariza have both said it was pac, not may holding up the fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X