No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Promoter Noncommittal Regarding IBF Mandatory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
    Hes going to keep the belt as long as possible until atleast the contract for Canelo in the fall is signed. If he vacates the belt the next week and the canelo negotiations fall through then he gave it up for no reason.

could be

but, that would mean.....

Golovkin sacrificed his " dream " so that he could fight Vanes

because, he could have just fought Derevy..... or Saunders

either of those fights would have enabled him to keep his belt

oh lordie

sooooo desperate to break Hopkins record, how fkn lame is that

Golovkin will bank that Canelo money, and then retire, without ever facing Saunders, Derevyanchenko, Charlo..... and without rematching Jacobs

how fkn lame is that

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      could be

but, that would mean.....

Golovkin sacrificed his " dream " so that he could fight Vanes

because, he could have just fought Derevy..... or Saunders

either of those fights would have enabled him to keep his belt

oh lordie

sooooo desperate to break Hopkins record, how fkn lame is that

Golovkin will bank that Canelo money, and then retire, without ever facing Saunders, Derevyanchenko, Charlo..... and without rematching Jacobs

how fkn lame is that
      You do know Vanes is P4P top 5 MexiCAN STYLE???

The GREAT Julio Vanes Chavez!

They're both gonna try and out MexiCAN each other.... This is the dumbest Championship fight I've heard of by FAR!!!

They are gonna prop Weekend at Bernies (I mean Vanes) up like he can actually stand and fight... God damn SHAME!!!

This is even WORSE than Lara pulling that Rabbi out of retirement.

I mean do some of these promoters sit around and say "Hey how can we make the most SUK ASS fight of all???"

They should have two dead guys fight on strings like puppets for the undercard.

Or maybe have midgets box bare nuckle???

How can we add to this circus sht show??? If your gonna make a TERRIBLE card at least do it right.

I would be down to see crippled Fights

#BOYCOTSHTFIGHTS

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
        How are they hypocrites?
        all the belts doe
        clean up 160 doe
        mandatories matter doe

theres plenty of people here who have been saying that they have been full of it..... and I was one of them

Comment

• Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
          The IBF belt will result in either Derevyenchko v. Jacobs/or Charlo.

GGG should just vacate it now lol we need that fight.

Too much congestion in the MW division.
          ... or Charlo waits on his WBC shot (he's already made hints at taking a tickover fight at some point in August), and Jacobs waits on his WBA shot (puts off blowing up his own training camp until there's no other option), with Derevyanchenko fighting either Demetrius Andrade (who is also the top challenger for Billy Joe Saunders) or Tommy Langford (next highest rated fighter the last time I looked) for the IBF belt.

Comment

• Fuk it!!!! Let's put LIKE 10 FULL RTARDS in the ring and give them all sharp scissors and make them run around???

Comment

• Hi
              Originally posted by filup79 View Post
              GGG fights this weekend and there's still a bunch of tickets left. Add to that he's making around 1 million for this fight. If the roles were reversed, Canelo would have sold out the StubHub by now and would be getting way more than 1 million for a fight. Canelo could fight anyone else and still make over 10 million while GGG would only make around 2 million to fight anyone else.
              Fine except that's not what I said.

Comment

• Nahhh.... let's have some midgets try and run from a couple of starving Rottweilers and Dobermann's covered in steaks???

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  You may be corect, however, we know ggg can’t sell beer at a bar... we also know canelo definitely generated more than 55 percent of total sales. My point still stands. Canelo vacated and it was the right move to do.
                  The guy said Canelo generated 90% of the total revenue for the first fight. That is what I was responding to.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    Hi
                    Fine except that's not what I said.
                    You should buy them all up and declare the fight a HUGE success and encourage more sht fights!

GGG can fight the winner of the Sadam Ali / Jaime Munguia fight. At 160lbs ot course.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      all the belts doe
                      clean up 160 doe
                      mandatories matter doe

theres plenty of people here who have been saying that they have been full of it..... and I was one of them
                      People talk **** about Broners 4 titles in 4 weight classes, but at least Broner beat someone to get those titles. GGG was handed the WBC and WBA titles and only beat Lemieux for the IBF title.

Comment

Working...
                      X