No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Promoter Noncommittal Regarding IBF Mandatory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by filup79 View Post
    People talk **** about Broners 4 titles in 4 weight classes, but at least Broner beat someone to get those titles. GGG was handed the WBC and WBA titles and only beat Lemieux for the IBF title.
    and lemieux has been outboxed and ko'd before ggg even fought him so even less impressive imo

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Did GGG ever get Cotto's step aside $$$???
      Yeah he got it after some grumbling from Cotto.

Comment

• "Vanes is my DREAMFIGHT" "He REAL MexiCAN style like me" - GGG

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          You should buy them all up and declare the fight a HUGE success and encourage more sht fights!

GGG can fight the winner of the Sadam Ali / Jaime Munguia fight. At 160lbs ot course.
          What the hell are you babbling about. Go read the original post..

Comment

• Originally posted by Street15 View Post
            Not true. Canelo will NOT be guaranteed $10m purse fighting just anybody. To be honest, there isn't anyone at 54, 60, or 68 (as it's currently constructed) that Canelo will generate close to 1 million ppv buys with outside of GGG.
            Before counting a penny from revenues in the US, Saul Alvarez already owns the Mexican TV (for the initial run on premium TV in Mexico and the second run on Televisa), has his direct Tecate sponsorship, and the other sponsors on his attire.

If you honestly think that Alvarez is seeing a penny less than $10m before counting a single US revenue dollar, that's on you.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              What the hell are you babbling about. Go read the original post..
              I'm joking with you! Calm down...

Comment

• They have one more day to decide after today. I don't think they'll get a Canelo fight confirmation by Friday. Maybe they'll lie to the IBF and vacate it if a Canelo fight is signed in a month or two. If not, he'll do his defense. That's what I expect to happen next.

Comment

• Who's more dangerous? Smith or GGG

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  oh trust me my dude I agree with you 100, problem i have is all these gggroupies accused canelo of ducking when canelo vacated so he can secure a bigger peice of the pie himself... but will turn around and defend this now...
                  It's the other way around. Nelo vacated the belt to take less money and avoid GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strych9 View Post
                    It's the other way around. Nelo vacated the belt to take less money and avoid GGG.

nah, thats bullshht..... Canelo continued to negotiate with lil'G

"I am hopeful that by putting aside this ticking clock, the two teams can now negotiate this fight, and GGG and I can get in the ring as soon as possible and give the fans the fight they want to see."

that negotiation died because lil'G shat the bed over weight, AGAIN..... despite specifically promising to fight Canelo at 154, and despite specifically promising to negotiate on weight if Canelo vacated

Golovkin took the easy way out, like he just did with Vanes

we told you clowns that Golovkin was writing cheques with his mouth that he could not cash with his fists

Comment

• GGG should have took the Sergiy fight instead of fighting Vanes. That way he could get the Canelo fight next without being stripped. I mean Sergiy would be taking the fight on short notice too.

Comment

Working...
                      X