No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Promoter Noncommittal Regarding IBF Mandatory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    The IBF is not corrupt. Name an incident of IBF corruption since they were put under watch by the U.S. Government? They're the only body that follows their rules to the letter. Ya'll complain when they follow their rules to the letter then turn around and call them corrupt. Stop it. The other sanctioning orgs need to be put under watch by the U.S. govt.
    They're all corrupt in some capacity. Unless you work there, then the default position is corruption. And btw, "government supervision" comes in many forms. That means very little to me without specifics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      I’d be cool with that, just because ggg gets stripped doesn’t make him any less of a fighter or threat. That way people stay active and Gennady can get paid vs canelo, and if he wins, can go for his “dream” and try and get that belt back and then finish up with bjs... but it’ll be tough. Id be very surprised the ibf does anything close to that
      It'd be a win win for the IBF too. They get to sanction yet another big fight with GGG and get more sanctioning fees. And because they would allow for 2 high ranking fighters to fight first, the fight with GGG will be that much bigger.
      Last edited by Street15; 05-02-2018, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Street15 View Post
        That's the contractual obligation. The obligation is to face (insert fighter) OR lose your belt.

I get what you're saying kind of. You indeed can't MAKE someone fight someone else. You're right. I was simply saying he had no other option but to drop the belt.
        I get it. I understood your point. I just wanted to clarify b/c these boards get filled with "lawyers and accountants" lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          GGG could just unify with the IBF champion later. He would have to get passed Canelo first though.
          Which is why I like the idea of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
            I get it. I understood your point. I just wanted to clarify b/c these boards get filled with "lawyers and accountants" lol
            LOL. Word. You're right.

Comment

• If GGG vacates the IBF strap all the Lil g diehards on here gonna have to eat a whole pound of humble cake and STFU. Don't even respond to those threads. Lay low. I hope he vacates and then Canelo says he's fighting a tuneup in September and leave Lil g frozen in the cold. All that obsession and stalking has ruined Lil g's career. Only blame is himself. "All the belts" doe was used as an excuse to avoid moving down or up in weight and all his fans parroted that lame sht religiously. If he drops the belt GGG is a hypocrite and a scumbag.

Comment

• Originally posted by shadoww702 View Post
                a pack of smokes, a titty magazine, and some k-y.

Probably less than 150,000.
                hahahahahaha!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                  If GGG vacates the IBF strap all the Lil g diehards on here gonna have to eat a whole pound of humble cake and STFU. Don't even respond to those threads. Lay low. I hope he vacates and then Canelo says he's fighting a tuneup in September and leave Lil g frozen in the cold. All that obsession and stalking has ruined Lil g's career. Only blame is himself. "All the belts" doe was used as an excuse to avoid moving down or up in weight and all his fans parroted that lame sht religiously. If he drops the belt GGG is a hypocrite and a scumbag.
                  Damn lol relax buddy. But if Canelo goes elsewhere that would suck. I think they're already in discussions though.

Comment

• Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
                    I sense a vacant IBF fight to be announced after that 90 days is up because I don't see GGG passing on a rematch with Saul Alvarez.
                    My dream iz to get all bels max

Comment

• Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                      They're all corrupt in some capacity. Unless you work there, then the default position is corruption. And btw, "government supervision" comes in many forms. That means very little to me without specifics.
                      Name an incident of corruption. You made the claim so it's on you to provide the evidence.

Comment

Working...
                      X