No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Angry, Says He Feels "Betrayed" By The WBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
    No one cares. He's lucky to be rated where he is only beating Browne, Helenious, and Chisora. He basically tried to backdoor his way to a title shot.
    Brezele got bashed by Joshua

Fought Molina in a none title eliminator then jumped straight to the front of the que for the pbc belt

It’s not hard to understand why whyte is pizzed . Maybe you find it hard to understand but whyte has worked his position since getting battered by Joshua

Comment

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and resembles a duck, it's either a duck or a chicken

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
        Wilder got wobbled by grandpa Ortiz.
        Whyte would have finished him off.
        So you saying that right after Ortiz put wilder in trouble, whyte could had jump into the ring and finish the job/ Yes I can see that.

Comment

Look at the facts Wilders running from Whyte and the WBC is corrupt

Comment

Originally posted by Corbett View Post
            Look at the facts Wilders running from Whyte and the WBC is corrupt
            Wilder's trying to fight Joshua and Whyte needs to beat someone good to earn a title shot.

Comment

What the hell are you whining about? According to the Joshua fanboys the man is close to 60 years old. So all you have to do is just knock his old ass out like Wilder did. It shouldn't be a problem right?

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                Fair enough, and like I said, Whyte has NO problem fighting a final eliminator........ but Breazeale has jumped the queue, Hearn was told that Breazeale/Molina was NOT a final eliminator, then the WBC backtracked and said it was for the FIRST mandatory, while Whyte has fought Allen for the international, defended it 3times, then fights Helenius for the Silver, and then defended it against Browne..... he should be FIRST, and he is #1 in the rankings!

This is mental from Wilder fanboys and AJ/Hearn/Whyte haters. Insanity and fanboyism at its worst.

Actually this the reverse of that, since I'm assuming I'm either a fanboy or a hater in your opinion. To prove that......

Breazeale also has a team who works with haymon. I'm sure his team has already let him know that if wilder vs Joshua doesn't get made next wilder will give him a voluntary defense since he doesn't have a mandatory. Therefore when the wbc came with the Whyte fight for the mandatory........ he has to face the next guy. Which is..... Ortiz. That's why breazeale doesn't need to fight with Whyte and Whyte needs to fight the next in line. In all actually it looks like Hearn and Whyte spent a lot on fees to get him in position of a final eliminator. Lol. Instead of spending money for those meaningless trickets, he should have been fighting povetkin, Ortiz, and top guys ranked in the wbc. Then his #1 spot would be legit already.

Now I ask you, as a grown man(I assume), if your not a fanboy or hater....... is it easier to ignore the facts that are there to see, or for you to ignore the fact that Hearn is lying to your face??? Unless you blindly believe what he says without any hesitation.

Comment

Wrong Whyte actually fought an official eliminator in December 2016 against Chisora and then went on to beat 2 more WBC top then 10 ranked opponents winning and defending the Silver belt whereas Breazeale fought the number 12 ranked Molina in November 2017 for an eliminator that the WBC now turned into an “Official Eliminator” it’s obvious corruption

Ummmm...........no he didnt. He fought chisora and DEFENDED his international belt. He also became the silver champ against helenius. Helenius was just knocked out by duhaupas right before that. How was that for a silver title??? Regardless, all Whyte did was put himself in position to fight breazeale by paying all the fees and whatnot. He didn't fight any top ten guys for the spot yet.

Comment

Correct, Whyte called him out on multiple occasions why do the Wilder fans think Whyte is remotely bothered about fighting Ortiz?

The facts are the WBC have corruptly and retrospectively made the undeserved Breazeale the mandatory
                    Because obviously, he wasn't the same fighter in the U.K. Who nearly defeated and stopped Deontay Wilder within inches of their bout. If that 60 year old Ortiz shows up man Whyte is in some serious trouble.

Comment

• f@ck breazele! f@ck white ! wilder would smoke both of these bums at the same time!

Comment

Working...
                      X