Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Angry, Says He Feels "Betrayed" By The WBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thabanga510 View Post
    No one cares about Whyte
    Whyte is the boogeyman, the warrior of the division.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
      Lol.. he will leave on a stretcher like spilka if he faces wilder.
      Does it matter, give him what he want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        Nobody backs door their way into a title shot. Whyte is a ****en bum and he hasn't earned the right to fight the true hvw champion Wilder.
        Well it looks like Breazeale has, every “fucking bum deserves their chance, are you telling me the organisation was right in moving the number 2 guy into a mandatory position over the number 1 guy? Not even a fanboy would have that stance.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
          Wilder has said repeatedly that he doesn't want to fight Whyte, and lo and behold, he doesn't have to. He said Whyte is beneath him, but somehow, Breazeale is a worthy opponent?
          I can never be this sure, whyte KO breazeale inside 8.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            This crybaby is really scared of Luis Ortiz, isn't he?

If he wants a shot at Wilder all he has to do is beat King Kong. An opportunity to get the WBC title is one fight away, just man up and get it done.
            And your sisi wilder thinks bum breazeale is a worthy opponent. Another padded and we'll packaged bum coming tru.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Well it looks like Breazeale has, every “fucking bum deserves their chance, are you telling me the organisation was right in moving the number 2 guy into a mandatory position over the number 1 guy? Not even a fanboy would have that stance.
              The organization was right to make him fight Ortiz no matter how much you cry. Whyte has beaten nobody to deserve his shot. I repeat, Whyte has not beaten anyone worthy of him receiving a number 1 ranking and you know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                Beat Ortiz and he gets his shot.. Simple right. Lol.

Ortiz gonna flatline that fool. Why you think he btching out?
                The match should be Ortiz /parker. Two fighter from the back of a loss.
                Whyte is a Rolling Stone, he deserves his shot, he has worked for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                  I repeat, Whyte has not beaten anyone worthy of him receiving a number 1 ranking and you know it.
                  You and I are not the WBC, so it doesn’t matter who you think is worthy. they rank fighters so they placing him at number 1. So you think it’s right for an organisation to use their powers to help the champion duck the number 1 guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    if you cant beat grandpa then you dont deserve a shot anyway
                    hahahahaha, funny sisi every where. your darling breazeale defeated a bum in molina that couldn't throw one decent punch is very much deserving...
                    So funny. Keep cherry picking for your paper champ.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                      That "old" dude nearly KO'd Wilder's ass. If Whyte beats him just as bad or worse, watch and see whether Wilder fights him.
                      Wilder doesn’t want to fight Whyte, he already avoided that fight as a voluntary fight. Now they have convienently use the WBC to move Whyte out of the way. Not only that but by naming a Whyte/Ortiz fight “Secondary mandatory” they have effectively put another 2 years delay on him if he beats Ortiz. So they are basically hoping he would go through another route. That’s a very nice way of ducking Whyte IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                      X