Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Angry, Says He Feels "Betrayed" By The WBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha bet this bum didn't see this one coming. I can hear his fear of Ortiz through his words. "I feel betrayed...I've done everything they've asked me to do." He was talking all that tough **** about how he's a killer and he'll knock Wilder out. So Ortiz should be no problem, right?

You let Hearn put that battery in your back and you both thought you had it figured out and wilder painted into a corner. WRONG!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
      Lol... Pretty much. I give him about a 10% chance of beating Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Corbett View Post
        Whyte beats Ortiz he was the first UK boxer to call him out when he fought in the UK Ortiz wants no part of Whyte
        Yep Ortiz ducked Whyte when in the UK

Comment

Ortiz has failed multiple tests for steroids and has just been Kod by Wilder but the WBC reward him with a Final Eliminator lol you couldn’t make it up

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            This crybaby is really scared of Luis Ortiz, isn't he?

If he wants a shot at Wilder all he has to do is beat King Kong. An opportunity to get the WBC title is one fight away, just man up and get it done.
            Whyte has said repeatedly that he he would have no problem fighting a final eliminator if he was guaranteed Wilder, whether it's Ortiz or Breazeale.... the fact is Breazeale has jumped the queue, and that means if Wilder fights Breazeale next, guess how long Whyte has to wait? 1 year? 18 months?

The guy has been paying WBC sanctioning fees for 2 years, international champion, Silver champion, fights Chisora, Helenius, Browne.... Breazeale fights Molina and gets first dibs.

Corruption!

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
              Yep Ortiz ducked Whyte when in the UK
              Correct, Whyte called him out on multiple occasions why do the Wilder fans think Whyte is remotely bothered about fighting Ortiz?

The facts are the WBC have corruptly and retrospectively made the undeserved Breazeale the mandatory

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                I think everyone knows what is going on here, Wilder doesn’t want to fight Whyte, his team obviously got the WBC to elevate Breazeale over Whyte somehow.

(1) The WBC has already been caught out with emails where they denied that the Breazeale/Molina fight was a final eliminator.

( true. But it was for a spot to fight for the mandatory. Let's not forget breazeale was set to fight sitverne for his mandatory spot the same night wilder fought Ortiz. Ortiz got pulled, and wilder fought his mandatory. With breazeale already getting a title shot if Joshua doesnt take the 50m, why fight an eliminator??? Therefore Whyte needs to fight the next in line. Ortiz..lol)

(2) The WBC never came out and explain why they have mandate Breazeale even though Wilder fought his mandatory less than 6 months ago.

(They have. Several times. I guess it has to come out of Hearn mouth in order to be believable. But refer back to reason one, and see if you ever heard those things from the wbc)

(3) The WBC are calling this matchup a “Secondary mandatory” which means
                (a) Wilder would have fought 2 mandatories so he wouldn’t need to do so for another 18 months to 24 months.
                (b) So anyone fighting for a “Secondary mandatory” would be wasting their time because they wouldn’t get a shot for that long.

(Lol. Nah. Thats not what it means. It actually means that wilder has a year to fight the winner of Whyte vs Ortiz. Remember, nobody is mandated to fight wilder right now since he just knocked out his mandatory in one round. Whyte isn't a mandatory anything. He needs to become one. The only thing he is until that is a guy with a high rank who can get a voluntary shot. Shouldn't have any trouble with this fight right??? After all, Ortiz is 1000 and wilder still was almost beat by him.....remember???? So this shouldn't be a problem for the boogeyman. Lol.)

In closing Wilder has use the WBC to duck Whyte in case he beats Ortiz, so to be honest there is no point in him fighting Ortiz.
                ( I see now why Hearn looks like a genius over there. He has these guys convinced that urine is fresh water. Lol. That works over there. We know how to weed through BS when we hear it in America.)

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                  Beat Ortiz and he gets Wilder.. Simple

Ortiz 1000 years old doe

Why is he btching?
                  That "old" dude nearly KO'd Wilder's ass. If Whyte beats him just as bad or worse, watch and see whether Wilder fights him.

Comment

Originally posted by Corbett View Post
                    Correct, Whyte called him out on multiple occasions why do the Wilder fans think Whyte is remotely bothered about fighting Ortiz?

The facts are the WBC have corruptly and retrospectively made the undeserved Breazeale the mandatory
                    Their bias is too obvious, If this happened to an American I'd be on their side.... Wilder fans aka AJ/Hearn haters have joined on the hate Whyte bandwagon.

Pathetic. Lets call a spade a spade. This is boxing at its worst, and I feel sorry for Whyte. If I was him, I'd be asking for all my sanctioning fees back and going the IBF route.

Someone said early in the thread "Whyte should man up", yeah he should! he should stop getting ****ed by the WBC and move on.

Comment

this stupid brits dont understand that wilder just fought a mando and is under no obligation to fight whyte for a long time. sorry aj protectors whyte will be erased from the scene so yall not going to get to use him as a crash dummy vs wilder UNLESS he beats Ortiz. Lmfao

Comment

Working...
                      X