No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Angry, Says He Feels "Betrayed" By The WBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    hahahahaha, funny sisi every where. your darling breazeale defeated a bum in molina that couldn't throw one decent punch is very much deserving...
    So funny. Keep cherry picking for your paper champ.
    They all know this is about Wilder and him trying everything possible to duck that bum Whyte.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Wilder doesn’t want to fight Whyte, he already avoided that fight as a voluntary fight. Now they have convienently use the WBC to move Whyte out of the way. Not only that but by naming a Whyte/Ortiz fight “Secondary mandatory” they have effectively put another 2 years delay on him if he beats Ortiz. So they are basically hoping he would go through another route. That’s a very nice way of ducking Whyte IMHO.
      It's so unfortunate but I would have loved to see that fight.

Comment

It's so unfortunate but I would have loved to see that fight.
        I really don’t know why Wilder is scared of Whyte. He is tough and can punch to the body but I would genuinely expect Wilder to stop him by the 9th round. So to go through the length of rejecting his highest payday some time ago, and now use the WBC to duck him is very strange. Even if the WBC mandate him to fight Breazeale he should question why?

Comment

They all know this is about Wilder and him trying everything possible to duck that bum Whyte.
          Haha haha........ Now you think sisi breazeale is title short worthy when everybody even casuals knows he is a fcuking bum.

Comment

I really don’t know why Wilder is scared of Whyte. He is tough and can punch to the body but I would genuinely expect Wilder to stop him by the 9th round. So to go through the length of rejecting his highest payday some time ago, and now use the WBC to duck him is very strange. Even if the WBC mandate him to fight Breazeale he should question why?
            On paper, everybody expect him to beat whyte but technically it's also a treaky fight but it guarantees more money for him and boost his profile in the UK.
            But wilder and his team decided to follow the easy route. Breazeale can't even throw a decent punch.
            It's a shame.

Comment

Haha haha........ Now you think sisi breazeale is title short worthy when everybody even casuals knows he is a fcuking bum.
              Yeah you have Wilder’s armies here running into the thread calling Whyte a fucking bum lol. “He does not deserve it” “He is scared of Ortiz” etc anything to justify how Breazeale became a mandatory over that “Bum”.

Comment

Yeah you have Wilder’s armies here running into the thread calling Whyte a fucking bum lol. “He does not deserve it” “He is scared of Ortiz” etc anything to justify how Breazeale became a mandatory over that “Bum”.
                It's fcuking hilarious... The best they should have done is order breazeale/whyte as final eliminator.
                They know whyte bring him down inside 8.

Comment

Lol, that’s exactly what it looked like. Why anyone would go to that length is actually avoid Whyte is actually quite funny.
                  Nobody is avoiding Whyte. If Whyte is so great, he'll win a final eliminator for one of the sanctioning bodies and then win a world championship. Let's see if he can do it.

Comment

It's fcuking hilarious... The best they should have done is order breazeale/whyte as final eliminator.
                    They know whyte bring him down inside 8.
                    Yeah why not make the number 1/2 guy fight for a final eliminator? Great idea, especially as Wilder already fought Bermsne stirverne as a mandatory in November. But nope corrupt at stake here. But since that corruption helps Wilder avoid Whyte, it makes Wilder’s little armies feel great lol. That’s what you call fanboys. Not fan of the sport, I could support a guy and still call out corruption when I see it. They? I doubt it... To be honest I think I have seen one or two posters here who called BS on it and they claimed to be Wilder fans.... So kudos to those guys.

Comment

You are still the same set of guys that said Browne will KO whyte, how did it go?
                      Whyte is coming up with a big surprise. Watch out.
                      What are you talking about? You've never seen a post from me about Lucas Browne lol stay in your lane buddy. I talk boxing. Keep the fanboy stuff to yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X