Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Willing to Drug Test from May to September for Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
    Apologies man. I got carried away with the response. Just trying to explain the message I was passing across about GGG who will do just fine next year.
    GGG has already shown signs of decline. He probably only has a few fights left before he retires. 1 year in boxing years for someone 36 is huge.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
      GGG has already shown signs of decline. He probably only has a few fights left before he retires. 1 year in boxing years for someone 36 is huge.
      I don't see this decline atleast in the last 3 to 4 years. Maybe you can enlighten me.

What has changed that you noticed? The only changes I have seen are in his last 3 fights and that can be argued as quality of opponents. Infact the best GGG I saw was 2008 - 2010.

I'm not saying there is no decline, but with his style, his advantages in the ring, it will be much harder for the decline to affect him.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
        Lol too much estrogen in your post. Remove that dildo out your butt and come at me different you obviously can't read worth sht if that's how you interpreted my post. it's hard to think logically when you blinded by jizz.

That's how you come across punk.
        You're a biitch with a dick!
        You punk ass child molester!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post
          I'm in awe of your emotional maturity.
          Get off my dick then you little punk biitch!

Comment

Tainted Meat or Tainted Athlete?

I think it is completely reasonable that when a fighter or any athlete for that matter tests positive for a PED they should be required to test randomly every month for a year (and pay for it) before they are allowed to compete again. It must become so onerous to cheat that PED use dies out. Even at that, has it been determined that fighters like Alvarez do not benefit from drug use long after suspension of their use? If I were GGG I'd fight Billy Joe Saunders this summer, get all the belts, and call it a spectacular career. Its nuts to think he can keep fighting much younger athletes and be successful. No one is immune to the ravages of aging.

Comment

I am in full favour of drug testing but exhausted with this obsession. Why should Canelo fight a true beast like GGG right off the bat after a full year off and a knee surgery?

GGG challenge Saunders, get that belt in September, beat Derevyanchenko in December or even January. Canelo is now a middleweight, he is not running away. You can fight him in May 2019 after he has had his tune up.
              GGG is 36 and is showing signs of aging in the ring... a clean athlete does that. sure lets wait till hes in his 40s...

Comment

If he fights canelo later this year there’s no way he’s keeping that IBF belt. He should fight his mando after vanes then go after The WBO belt.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                  If he fights canelo later this year there’s no way he’s keeping that IBF belt. He should fight his mando after vanes then go after The WBO belt.

which makes his selection of Vanes..... quite bizarre

NOTE: if he had fought Saunders in June, he could take care of ALL of those problems in 1 fight

it appears that GGG's selection of Vanes burned his "undisputed" dream

which is yea..... quite bizarre

that is why I suspect that he will bank that Canelo payday in September and then retire..... without ever facing Saunders, Derevyanchenko, Charlo, Andrade, or rematching Danny Jacobs..... none of those guys will get a shot.....

it is the only logical conclusion

why else would they select Vanes now, knowing that it will create an impossible log-jam in September..... most likely resulting in Golovkin being stripped?

the selection of Vanes is bizarre..... no matter how the fanboys try to spin it..... and bizarre things only happen for a reason

Comment

Could you not run similar marathons at 36 or did you suddenly just couldn't?

I'm not saying he will be perfect hence "he will do just fine" but there will be no huge decline that will suddenly give Canelo the edge except some external forces come into play.

We are talking about a year from now for a fighter who is more of a power puncher than anything else.
                    You really don´t know anything about boxing, aging and and staying in shape while getting older, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      which makes his selection of Vanes..... quite bizarre

NOTE: if he had fought Saunders in June, he could take care of ALL of those problems in 1 fight

it appears that GGG's selection of Vanes burned his "undisputed" dream

which is yea..... quite bizarre

that is why I suspect that he will bank that Canelo payday in September and then retire..... without ever facing Saunders, Derevyanchenko, Charlo, Andrade, or rematching Danny Jacobs..... none of those guys will get a shot.....

it is the only logical conclusion

why else would they select Vanes now, knowing that it will create an impossible log-jam in September..... most likely resulting in Golovkin being stripped?

the selection of Vanes is bizarre..... no matter how the fanboys try to spin it..... and bizarre things only happen for a reason
                      Vanes is a terrible fight. Nobody wants that. No one cares about Vanes. It's dangerous.

Now that that is out the way, it isn't likely that he will get stripped. It's actually more likely that he won't. The IBF wouldn't ask for a file exception if they were gonna strip him from the get go.

I'm guessing they let him keep it, he'll fight Canelo in September, and if Canelo decides not to fight Gennady, then GGG will unify with Saunders in the UK. Sergey will have to wait, no matter what. And the WBC, IBF, WBA will obviously sanction that Canelo fight, as well as a unification against Saunders.

Comment

Working...
                      X