Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Willing to Drug Test from May to September for Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
    "Golovkin willing to suck ginger's dick for September's fight"
    even if he were, there'd be no room to even tickle a ball between Oscar and sulaiman who are already going to town down there.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
      "Golovkin willing to suck ginger's dick for September's fight"
      Taking a drug test mean sucking his Dick? About the cheater takes a drug test hes not even VADA enrolled.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        GGG is acting too desperate right now.
        Yeah he is super desperate by wanting to do the right thing and take a drug test Jesus ****en Christ you're dumb

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
          Yes! That trilogy money is too tantalizing, they calculating it already.

There are atleast 4 quality options out there, GGG should simply pick one.
          Only 4?
          BJ Saunders Derevyachenko Charlo Groves Ramirez Benavidez even the winner of Hurd vs Charlo who are both bigger than G would be great and we are stuck chasing after the ginger diva damn it so many fights we could have instead.... sad really

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
            Yeah he is super desperate by wanting to do the right thing and take a drug test
            I agree with you. He wasn’t the one that failed a drug test, the onus is on Canelo to prove he is clean, GGG is selling him self short again to Canelo, we already know GGG is clean and is willing to go through testing to prove that again, no need to pander to that cheating idiot. You are very smart. Green K

Comment

Originally posted by Leonis View Post
              Only 4?
              BJ Saunders Derevyachenko Charlo Groves Ramirez Benavidez even the winner of Hurd vs Charlo who are both bigger than G would be great and we are stuck chasing after the ginger diva damn it so many fights we could have instead.... sad really
              A lot of fights available to him, but he is selling himself short with this Canelo thing. Canelo would be looking at him with comments like this like he cannot move until I say move. Fuck that cheat and make him come to you.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                Golovkin is 36 now. Next May he'll be 37. I'm sure he wants to win the fight so for him time is running out. The sooner he fights him the better it is.
                I get that. The question is: Why should Canelo care about that?

Comment

Lmao still begging for that Canelo payday 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    Seems to me like Triple g is far up your rectum... ..
                    Saying you can't wait to fight Canelo in September...
                    You must have Triple g far down your throat if you'll be the one fighting also...
                    You fuccing F A G G!
                    You'll be a little biitch wearing your sister's panties and watching on TV punk! So quit acting like you some big, bad tough guy cause your not!
                    You little punk biitch!
                    Now go back to sucking dick you piece of shet!
                    Lol too much estrogen in your post. Remove that dildo out your butt and come at me different you obviously can't read worth sht if that's how you interpreted my post. it's hard to think logically when you blinded by jizz.

Comment

You know winning the lineal title has nothing 2 do with unifying. It's only 4 major belts.

IBF
                      WBO
                      WBA
                      WBC

Comment

Working...
                      X