No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trump is Considering a Posthumous Pardon For Jack Johnson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    Fk all these "I hate Trump because the media brainwashed me but I'm too dumb to recognize when I'm being brainwashed and I just want free **** from the government" ******s.

Obama didn't do it because he's a Feminist-Moonlight-esque loser. Trump will what Obama didn't have the balls to do. Seems like a theme.
    We’re brainwashed because we don’t agree with you? The majority of people who get free sht are trump supporters don’t troll so hard

Comment

You sound like a Simp who just watches CNN for your news.

Zimmerman went to trial, Simp. The Black professor was a race-baiting POS and Obama jumped to judgment without even knowing the facts. Fk you.
      Henry Louis Gates’ career has been in direct opposition to race baiting. He argues against reparations and separatist academia. How do you even reach your conclusions? Does Trump register as a race baiting POS with you as well, or is he pure?

I don’t watch television for “news”. With the emphasis on the newsreader’s hair, pushing merchandise, and cultivating loyal viewership ... it comes across as a little cultish.

I don’t know you. Just look at how quickly you were triggered, slinging insults and offering aggression though. Self reflection please. We might even have meaningful boxing discussions in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
        We’re brainwashed because we don’t agree with you? The majority of people who get free sht are trump supporters don’t troll so hard
        He speaks the truth and you say hes trolling. Thats how The Trumpster became president. Because the people who were not brain washed by nonsense from the Dnc and the bogus polls by CNN.

Comment

Fk all these "I hate Trump because the media brainwashed me but I'm too dumb to recognize when I'm being brainwashed and I just want free **** from the government" ******s.

Obama didn't do it because he's a Feminist-Moonlight-esque loser. Trump will what Obama didn't have the balls to do. Seems like a theme.
          Truth spoken. Sheep following sheep

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Trump begging for the black vote lol
            No Trump doing the right thing that should of been done year's ago. There's no begging for the black vote. There's many people of color that love Trump, because he has the balls to get things done and does not care what white politicians think

Comment

Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
              I wouldn’t do it, not because Trump is doing it but his conviction should serve as a permanent reminder of white racism.

He was obviously wrongly convicted but let’s not give Cadet Bonespurs a chance to say he’s done something for black people with an empty gesture
              And wtf did Obama do for black people. Go ask the city of Chicago how much Obama did for them the. 8 years he was in office. Nothing. There's you-tube videos all over the internet on this. Obama retired in Washington D.c. Why didnt he retire in Chicago where he's from. Because he's not welcome back there. A bunch of lip service with out any results thats what Obama's legacy without results.

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                No Trump doing the right thing that should of been done year's ago. There's no begging for the black vote. There's many people of color that love Trump, because he has the balls to get things done and does not care what white politicians think
                He helped the BALL family out. Kid was gonna learn real quick other countries dont fuk around (stealing that quote from Canelo)!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                  Trump begging for the colored vote.

Comment

Originally posted by candyman441 View Post
                    If Obama had done the press would have killed him
                    No they wouldn't have he would have been hailed for it and rightly so. What happen to Jack Johnson was inexcusable.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      Trump begging for the colored vote.
                      ROFL he doesn't have to beg for shiz, he aint no democrat that constantly does that and then blacks to the side ones the election is over.....

Comment

Working...
                      X