Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trump is Considering a Posthumous Pardon For Jack Johnson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F Trump, Jack Johnson is a historical favorite but that charge is a stain on America not Jack Johnson’s legacy. Clear evidence of what our country would be like if the insecure and unproductive hand out seaking trumpeters had their disgusting way. Clearing him is not doing **** the man is dead. You want to be a president what about the injustices happening today orange glow. Jack Johnson is doing just fine with out Trumps slimy radioactive hand out. Btw this is really about a much better mans effort, in true boxing fan and war hero John McCain.
    Last edited by Fire4231; 04-22-2018, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Floyd and Broner are Diamond and Silk of the boxing world.

Obama was crucified for defending a black professor arrested for entering his own home. Obama was crucified for saying a boy gunned down for wearing a hoodie on a trip to the gas station could have been his own son. Guess the president got a little trigger shy in his last years.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
        F Trump, Jack Johnson is a historical favorite but that charge is a stain on America not Jack Johnson’s legacy. Clear evidence of what our country would be like if the insecure and unproductive hand out seaking trumpeters had their disgusting way. Clearing him is not doing **** the man is dead. You want to be a president what about the injustices happening today orange glow. Jack Johnson is doing just fine with out Trumps slimy radioactive hand out. Btw this is really about a much better mans effort, in true boxing fan and war hero John McCain.
        This. Everyone associated with Trump is diminished. Leave Jack Johnson alone. The man doesn’t need a pardon from Trump, defender of our gene pool from rapist immigrants and sh%thole countries.

Comment

Fk all these "I hate Trump because the media brainwashed me but I'm too dumb to recognize when I'm being brainwashed and I just want free **** from the government" ******s.

Obama didn't do it because he's a Feminist-Moonlight-esque loser. Trump will what Obama didn't have the balls to do. Seems like a theme.
          Last edited by MisanthropicNY; 04-22-2018, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cmwiza View Post
            Floyd and Broner are Diamond and Silk of the boxing world.

Obama was crucified for defending a black professor arrested for entering his own home. Obama was crucified for saying a boy gunned down for wearing a hoodie on a trip to the gas station could have been his own son. Guess the president got a little trigger shy in his last years.
            You sound like a Simp who just watches CNN for your news.

Zimmerman went to trial, Simp. The Black professor was a race-baiting POS and Obama jumped to judgment without even knowing the facts. Fk you.

Comment

Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
              Obama, did not even attend Ali's funeral.
              Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Damn!!! Never knew that?? A lot of boxers like Trump from Tyson to Floyd. He's used to attend fights all the time. I think that's why Bob Arum hates him soo much?? Him and Don King used to be pretty tight with each other.

Obama just cares more about Basketball I guess???
              He went to his daughter's graduation but yeah Obama didn't give a squat about boxing.

Comment

Wow
                I have been hoping this would happen for years.
                But what does it say about Obama, Holder and Lynch? The 1st black president and 2 black AGs refused to pardon Johnson, but Trump does it. The press would become unhinged.

BTW, I am no Trump fan.
                You do have a point. A good deed is a good deed no matter who it comes from.

Comment

Black people LOVED Trump before he was in office. Making rap song about him. Dems say he a racist and it all goes out the window.
                  What has Trump done thats racist? It wont shock me if he Pardons him. Trump isnt a Republican or a Dem. Theres things I dont agree with him on and things I do.

What has the Dem party done for Black people? They always talk a big game but when in office we get notta.

Comment

Obama, did not even attend Ali's funeral.
                    Bbbbut best president ever?

Comment

The Justice Department's policy states"processing posthumous pardon petitions is grounded in the belief that the time of the officials involved in the clemency process is better spent on the pardon and commutation requests of living person"

What bull****.
                      I recall that was the excuse Holder, Lynch and Obama used.
                      Bs? There’s people in jail for crimes they didn’t commit now, why waste a pardon on a dead man? We know jack Johnson and the age he lived in and the lifestyle he lived. This pardon doesn’t change his legacy

Comment

Working...
                      X