Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great response

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
      ROFL he doesn't have to beg for shiz, he aint no democrat that constantly does that and then blacks to the side ones the election is over.....
      Trump begging for democrats votes.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Trump begging for democrats votes.
        Ummm didnt he already win???

Comment

Johnson is smiling

Comment

45 is the realest president we've had in a while. The Bushes, Clintons, and Obongo were pieces of true ****.

#MAGA knows what's up.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              Black people LOVED Trump before he was in office. Making rap song about him. Dems say he a racist and it all goes out the window.
              What has Trump done thats racist? It wont shock me if he Pardons him. Trump isnt a Republican or a Dem. Theres things I dont agree with him on and things I do.

What has the Dem party done for Black people? They always talk a big game but when in office we get notta.
              You had to be three generations of ignorant to buy into Trump early. We saw them in every race black, white, Latino etc. I wasn’t one of them and I for one benefited tremendously from Obama’s and Clinton. Maybe the difference is some of us work hard under the refined rule set and appreciate the blessing on the back end. If the Dems didn’t do anything for black people what is all the **** that Trump is repealing?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Ummm didnt he already win???
                Next term.

Comment

Originally posted by cmwiza View Post
                  This. Everyone associated with Trump is diminished. Leave Jack Johnson alone. The man doesn’t need a pardon from Trump, defender of our gene pool from rapist immigrants and sh%thole countries.
                  No bro, I didn’t diminish everyone associated with Trump his performance did. Get it right, America’s getting high just to deal with this crazy ass Presidents ******ed f ups.

Your gene pool is great when you have actually accomplished something. It’s like a bum on the street not trying to ruin his genes by sleeping with productive citizens.

Comment

Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
                    Wow
                    I have been hoping this would happen for years.
                    But what does it say about Obama, Holder and Lynch? The 1st black president and 2 black AGs refused to pardon Johnson, but Trump does it. The press would become unhinged.

BTW, I am no Trump fan.
                    Lol at anyone who thinks that the color of the president makes a difference. They all have a program to follow.

The only difference between Trump and Obama is that Obama was boring as ****. Trump is actually entertaining, you listen when he talk.

Comment

Obviously this is a PR stunt from Trump. What's to consider? Just do it!

I never understood why Obama didn't do it. However, it's better to use a pardon on someone that could actually benefit from it. I don't think the conviction did anything to tarnish the legacy of Johnson. All it does is remind everyone of how screwed up the country was and still is. Black and brown people are still getting screwed over by the justice system.

If Trump wanted to do something right he would issue a formal apology to the Central Park Five.

Comment

Working...
                      X