No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trump is Considering a Posthumous Pardon For Jack Johnson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
    Bro is it Obama was sleep or was it our people were in a f’ing coma? Anyone thinking Obama or any president was going to go in and fix 400 years of systemic racism, injustice, and classism and dismantle 40-50 years of prison industrial complex really missed economics class and common sense. Give the man a magic wan bro next time you elect him.

What weakened Obama was black politicians and dems that fought against him early when they had the majority. Despite that... the dude saved this whole country from collapse and kept Americans eating well. You will see how bad it can get in 5 years. As they continue rewarding the wealthy and inflation is going crazy. Mark my words bro!!

If we had kept investing in Obama’s successors we would have seen more beneficial change. However he had to start with giving the lower classes general quality of life. Check Maslow’s hierarchy of needs. Once people have basics needs met and feel secure, only then can they take care of family and behave like a community.

Everyone wanted him to take people straight to the material top. Average ignorance wanting a Cadillac over strong healthcare, business loans and home Purchasing opps. This is the same ish trump followers are expecting to a phenomenal let down... the analogy is...So f’ing what if the gym became world class, if you didn’t use it you were still just as out of shape. No president is paying folks a million dollars to not try and get high all day. If Kanye does that he need not apply.
    It's called having a career and a little bit of common sense, try it... I dare you.

Comment

Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
      Wow
      I have been hoping this would happen for years.
      But what does it say about Obama, Holder and Lynch? The 1st black president and 2 black AGs refused to pardon Johnson, but Trump does it. The press would become unhinged.

BTW, I am no Trump fan.
      that guy did nothing for so called blacks, he jumped over them to liberate the gayez

Comment

Originally posted by BombSquad View Post
        It's called having a career and a little bit of common sense, try it... I dare you.
        N’all bro not only did you not say any thing on the topic, you don’t want to go there bro. Believe me I am an overachiever.

Put your success up clown. I can tell the way you are talking you aren’t on the map of relevance. Stop blaming Obama for you inactivity, lack of drive and production. Hold on to that career big timer. Hold it close bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
          Says the dog who cries “it’s because I am black”. You are a clueless idiot and the type of dog $h!t that would rather see an uneducated black man speaking Ebonics then an educated blackman . How many black men have you called uncle toms or sell out because they don’t act like ghetto trash? Like I said don’t speak on matters you know nothing about you racist fuc!k
          I have no idea what you’re talking about. You seem to be barely literate. You don’t even know the difference between the words “then” and “than” lol. You’re clearly a gotdamn idiot who doesn’t even comprehend what I’ve said in this thread. No need for you to quote me anymore with sub-80 IQ ranting and raving.

Comment

Working...
          X