Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin vs. Martirosyan Finalized For May 5 on HBO, StubHub

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are you people pissed?

The fight is on HBO, it's a last minute fight so the opponent might not be who we want it to be and we get to see GGG on May 5th. Despite the scheduled fight falling apart due to Canelo cheating, it is not GGG's fault.

We get a fight, complain. We don't get a fight, complain.

Chill

Comment

• anyone from 154-168

nobody at 160 can last 12 rounds with Golovkin

Golovkin can knockout heavyweights in sparring

Golovkin is chasing Hopkins record

but.....

..... then Golovkin selected Vanes looool

embarrassing lmao

Comment

• so canelo fails a drug test and ruins a superfight and people here are giving GGG grief for this last minute filler?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
          Why are you people pissed?

The fight is on HBO, it's a last minute fight so the opponent might not be who we want it to be and we get to see GGG on May 5th. Despite the scheduled fight falling apart due to Canelo cheating, it is not GGG's fault.

We get a fight, complain. We don't get a fight, complain.

Chill

nah, it's not..... so yea, that is a ridiculous excuse

go finish your washing up Mrs Martiroysan

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            nah, it's not..... so yea, that is a ridiculous excuse

go finish your washing up Mrs Martiroysan
            B1tch and moan all you want, you know you're gonna be tuning in May 5

Comment

• Originally posted by u122564 View Post
              so canelo fails a drug test and ruins a superfight and people here are giving GGG grief for this last minute filler?

oh boy, that rubbish excuse is going to get a good airing today, huh?

GTFOH

Comment

• Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                B1tch and moan all you want, you know you're gonna be tuning in May 5

you can't be fkn serious lol

I have seen bazillions of fights dude, why the fk would I watch that shht?

I would rather help my wife in the garden, and that doesn't happen very often lol

Comment

• I'll watch the fight but damn what a disappointing replacement, Martirosyan is durable at 154 but hasn't fought in 2 years! Canelo really f***ed this whole show up so he is to blame ultimately, but what happened with Andrade? That was probably the best fight to be made with a legit 160 pounder, evidently I don't really know **** about Sergiy Derevyanchenko so wasn't that excited about that fight. Canelo really messed this up.

Comment

• Originally posted by u122564 View Post
                    so canelo fails a drug test and ruins a superfight and people here are giving GGG grief for this last minute filler?
                    GGG gets more hate than any other fighter on the planet, even after beating Jacobs and getting a draw with Canelo in 2017, you have to admit this opponent sucks even when guys like Andrade wanted the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      ahahah
                      Hey dude do you know any news about why boo boo didn't get the fight? Was really hoping for that fight instead of this mess!

Comment

Working...
                      X