Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I Need Klitschko on My Side, For Knowledge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Despite all th jealousy from wilder fans this is fairly obvious. If you don’t learn from those who have ruled the division for a decade then who can you learn from? Don’t tell me that you think wilder doesn’t try to learn from other fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
      Nah, Wlads more likely to say try not to hurt Wilder because i knocked him out by accident in sparring and didnt get my moneys worth. Sconiers would tell him bout that glass jaw too.
      Hahahahaha! Looks like that's what happened

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Well, we heard Joshua say he wants to be like Floyd, which triggered a lot of NSB warriors, and now this.

If Joshua matches Floyd's defensive style with Clinchko's, the dude would be untouchable. At the same time we'll get to witness more people calling Joshua boring.
        My money goes on boring all day long. Boring often wins which is why I think Fury has a good chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          I think that was a good move on your part. Let everyone know there are aspects you hate about yourself. People will now allow you to talk nonsense without attacking you. I like it
          I think it's a good move you used an alt account biggum, and I don't need people too allow anything what it this the fourth reich? Now carry on with the bull**** I find it amusing. You low level intelligence pond dwelling amphibious piece of ****. You're transvestite for a mothers tache is dirty go clean it boy run along now.

Comment

If AJ is thinking of turning himself into the black Wlad Klitschko, he needs to remember what happened to the original version.

Comment

Good idea, facing a lot of the same challenges Wlad did. Lots of firepower but mounted to a vehicle with a thirsty engine and a small tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
                Get your own knowledge punk. Klitschko done it himself. Stop trying to get advice from Emmanuel steward beyond the grave. out of Klitschko.
                Lmaoooooooooo. You not lying. I must admit AJ ain't no dummy. It's a shame Emmanuel died before helping Deontay.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
                  Wilders skills are so poor and hes technique is so bad that it tells you who actually knows what theyre watching when viewing a boxing match. How can they not see hes an accident waiting to happen?
                  Most of the ppl who cheer him on didnt even know who he was until Joshua won a title . lol

I knew who he was since 2012 bc a friend of mine fought him in 2012 , actually he lost on a BEHIND the head shot ....go figure ? lol

Wilder is better than his detractors think but the reality is if he wasnt 6'7 he wouldn't be boxing .

His long reach is what has worked so far but against Joshua it comes to an end . Hes going to ACTUALLY have to box and not rely on being the guy able to keep distance .

In reality the biggest threat to Joshua is the cuffing shots behind the head Wilder throws ,which hopefully will be addressed bc apparently there legal in his fights .

Regardless of all this , Joshua should be to skilled . His style will easily counter punch Wilders and it will look like an amateur vs a true seasoned pro . Thats bc Joshua IS that good and Wilder needs certain elements to look good !

I dont even expect a great fight bc Joshua is not going to toy with him , so i expect a relatively fast fight ending FAST . lol
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-18-2018, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                    Lmaoooooooooo. You not lying. I must admit AJ ain't no dummy. It's a shame Emmanuel died before helping Deontay.
                    Ajs still learning but he shouldn't be leeching klitschko with a false friendship for the purpose of gaining knowledge. And can you imagine wilders skill level if steward helped him out. Would of been great too see I think Emmanuel would of enjoyed it.

Comment

Some very sad trolls on here.
                      What wrong with wanting to learn from one of the greatest fighters in history and most especially someone with the same kind of physique.

Comment

Working...
                      X