No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I Need Klitschko on My Side, For Knowledge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post
    AJ is a such a MASSIVE fraud, its too funny.

AJ vs Fury happens, AJ will phone cry Klitschko and ask please, pretty please help me Wlad.
    Ok let’s go with your logic, AJ is a fraud. However why is it so funny? In fact don’t answer that it’s a rhetorical question. Also he may well fight Fury but when are you suggesting that takes place? You did not make that apparent in your post. Also can I get your definition as to what a fraud is?. Maybe then we might get to the root of the problem

Comment

Smart move by Joshua to get info from Klitschko about Wilder when they sparred!

He's gonna be disappointed though, Klitschko gonna tell him, "Listen Antonay, you have to absolutely understand that Deontay Wilder is wild swinging mad man who you can control with a jab, timing him is all you need. But too bad you can't time him since your stiff and he's faster. His punches are like confetti, they're coming down from everywhere. Good luck AJ, you'll need it." Then Klitschko says a prayer and hands him a Ukrainian bible!

All Jokes Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        I think the first thing you need to do is get hearn OFF your side and you know what. Klitschko was a true warrior something you'll never be, the brothers have always been after the best and if he was 4 or 5 years younger he would of beat you too and you know it. You on the other hand are hiding behind your promoter, you're scared of Wilder that's why you want a 90% split which you yourself know is just a way to duck him. Grow some balls and stop fighting bums.
        Like Whyte, Klitschko, Takam and Parker do you mean?

Or do you mean like Arreola, Washington, and Szpilka?

Probably best you don’t mention fighting bums if you want to keep any credibility on here.

39 bums
        1 skilled fighter, who has never even challenged for a world title.

Yeah.
        Last edited by cameltoe; 04-18-2018, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          Where will you be if Joshua loses? Will you stay, acknowledge that your man lost? Or will you make excuses like "it was only his 22nd pro fight", "it was a lucky punch", "the fight was stopped to soon", or "haymon paid off the judges"?
          If Joshua loses , i would still bet on him 4 out of 5 times .

As someone whos ALREADY picked him not to lose in TEN years at least since 2015 , i KNOW that prediction is against odds but i'll take my knowledge over anybodies on here. ( Even with the Klitchko curve ball thrown in ) !

Why would i have to acknowledge if anyone loses ( fairly ) ? If he gets Knocked out ,it doesnt mean hes not the better fighter .

On the other hand what excuse would the Wilder fan club have IF the Ortiz fight went the distance , when Wilder was clearly behind but was up on the score cards of ridiculous proportions ? SMH

If Wilder were to defeat him twice then i would have to re access Wilder abilities something i NEVER had to do in watching boxing 30 years , so good luck proving me wrong here .

In FACT it is YOU who should be worried about a Wilder fall , bc i know a CERTAIN group of ppl RELYING on him to keep an agenda going and im only giving him a 10 / 15 % chance to win ! lol
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-18-2018, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            I think the first thing you need to do is get hearn OFF your side and you know what. Klitschko was a true warrior something you'll never be, the brothers have always been after the best and if he was 4 or 5 years younger he would of beat you too and you know it. You on the other hand are hiding behind your promoter, you're scared of Wilder that's why you want a 90% split which you yourself know is just a way to duck him. Grow some balls and stop fighting bums.
            Ok Bozz where do I start you said so much nonsense I’m lost what to pick apart first. Firstly let me tell you where I stand on Joshua vs Wilder. I support Joshua as I’m British but both Joshua and wilder are of Nigerian descent as am I so what are you basing your percentage of out of curiosity? In regards to the offer I can see both sides arguments but if I was Wilder of course I wouldn’t accept. However I don’t care how much money I have I wouldn’t offer someone 12.5 million and risk them accepting if I really didn’t want to fight them. Also it is an initial offer. I have never in all my years watching boxing the A side offer the B side and the B side excepts immediately. Also a week has passed where is this counter offer? Who is at fault now? I believe the offer was low and Wilders team told the media within hours but 1 week later no counter offer as promised. There is no doubt Deontay is game but his team are not mirroring his enthusiasm.

Now on to something more closer to your heart. Yes I agree if Klitscho was 4 years younger he would have beat Joshua but unfortunately he was not and lost but what ifs are comforting but fruitless in reality

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              The best advise that Anthony Joshua could benefit from Klitschko is how to come back after your jaw has been shattered into a million pieces.
              Wilder barely shattered an old man with high blood pressure 😂

Comment

Boxers as well as boxing fans need to respect the achievements of one another. Joshua always shows respect!!! I cannot speak for Wilder and Fury

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  Smart move by Joshua to get info from Klitschko about Wilder when they sparred!

He's gonna be disappointed though, Klitschko gonna tell him, "Listen Antonay, you have to absolutely understand that Deontay Wilder is wild swinging mad man who you can control with a jab, timing him is all you need. But too bad you can't time him since your stiff and he's faster. His punches are like confetti, they're coming down from everywhere. Good luck AJ, you'll need it." Then Klitschko says a prayer and hands him a Ukrainian bible!

All Jokes Joshua
                  Nah, Wlads more likely to say try not to hurt Wilder because i knocked him out by accident in sparring and didnt get my moneys worth. Sconiers would tell him bout that glass jaw too.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    Ok Bozz where do I start you said so much nonsense I’m lost what to pick apart first. Firstly let me tell you where I stand on Joshua vs Wilder. I support Joshua as I’m British but both Joshua and wilder are of Nigerian descent as am I so what are you basing your percentage of out of curiosity? In regards to the offer I can see both sides arguments but if I was Wilder of course I wouldn’t accept. However I don’t care how much money I have I wouldn’t offer someone 12.5 million and risk them accepting if I really didn’t want to fight them. Also it is an initial offer. I have never in all my years watching boxing the A side offer the B side and the B side excepts immediately. Also a week has passed where is this counter offer? Who is at fault now? I believe the offer was low and Wilders team told the media within hours but 1 week later no counter offer as promised. There is no doubt Deontay is game but his team are not mirroring his enthusiasm.

Now on to something more closer to your heart. Yes I agree if Klitscho was 4 years younger he would have beat Joshua but unfortunately he was not and lost but what ifs are comforting but fruitless in reality
                    Agreed. And if Ortiz was 40 years younger he would have beat Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      If Joshua loses , i would still bet on him 4 out of 5 times .

As someone whos ALREADY picked him not to lose in TEN years at least since 2015 , i KNOW that prediction is against odds but i'll take my knowledge over anybodies on here. ( Even with the Klitchko curve ball thrown in ) !

Why would i have to acknowledge if anyone loses ( fairly ) ? If he gets Knocked out ,it doesnt mean hes not the better fighter .

On the other hand what excuse would the Wilder fan club have IF the Ortiz fight went the distance , when Wilder was clearly behind but was up on the score cards of ridiculous proportions ?

If Wilder were to defeat him twice then i would have to re access Wilder abilities something i NEVER had to do in watching boxing 30 years , so good luck proving me wrong here .
                      Wilders skills are so poor and hes technique is so bad that it tells you who actually knows what theyre watching when viewing a boxing match. How can they not see hes an accident waiting to happen?

Comment

Working...
                      X