Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I Need Klitschko on My Side, For Knowledge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get your own style bum, you want to fight like Mayweather, now you want the Klitschko brains, fraud!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
      Get your own knowledge punk. Klitschko done it himself. Stop trying to get advice from Emmanuel steward beyond the grave. out of Klitschko.
      What a stupid comment but you are probably cool in real life..... crack on🙄

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        What a stupid comment but you are probably cool in real life..... crack on🙄
        Thanks for backhanded compliment.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
          Get your own style bum, you want to fight like Mayweather, now you want the Klitschko brains, fraud!!!
          His style suggested to you that he wants to fight like Mayweather? Must have been his head movement and shoulder roll that gave the game away. You are a smart cookie. You should be proud✌��

Comment

AJ is a such a MASSIVE fraud, its too funny.

AJ vs Fury happens, AJ will phone cry Klitschko and ask please, pretty please help me Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              Another mis leading title to discredit Joshua and when wilder threads are made the titles are positive

Fake news
              Not even the troll mods will be able to spin the story when Joshua levels him .

Hopefull it will be sooner than later , this place has become a cesspool of the worst kind .

A Wilder knock out would clean this place up real fast !

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                Nobody fears bum squad

Whyte cant wait to take his soul
                You have no argument and no evidence, your fan boy opinion is invalid. The things he does and says show us he has no interest in this fight, btw you can check my previous posts I criticized Wilder more than Joshua but when it comes to this situation I just say what's true, and as a boxing fan who supports neither fighter I see Joshua avoiding this fight.

And don't think I'm trying to be rude calling you a simple fan boy, I just saw every second post is you typing gibberish which makes it clear that you have more interest in riding a boxers nuts than actually supporting the sport of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
                  We all hate certain aspects of ourselves stop being pedantic.
                  I think that was a good move on your part. Let everyone know there are aspects you hate about yourself. People will now allow you to talk nonsense without attacking you. I like it

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                    You have no argument and no evidence, your fan boy opinion is invalid. The things he does and says show us he has no interest in this fight, btw you can check my previous posts I criticized Wilder more than Joshua but when it comes to this situation I just say what's true, and as a boxing fan who supports neither fighter I see Joshua avoiding this fight.

And don't think I'm trying to be rude calling you a simple fan boy, I just saw every second post is you typing gibberish which makes it clear that you have more interest in riding a boxers nuts than actually supporting the sport of boxing.
                    You damn dirty casual!

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      Not even the troll mods will be able to spin the story when Joshua levels him .

Hopefull it will be sooner than later , this place has become a cesspool of the worst kind .

A Wilder knock out would clean this place up real fast !
                      Where will you be if Joshua loses? Will you stay, acknowledge that your man lost? Or will you make excuses like "it was only his 22nd pro fight", "it was a lucky punch", "the fight was stopped to soon", or "haymon paid off the judges"?

Comment

Working...
                      X