Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: I Want To Send a Message That I'll Dominate 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CleneloAlvaroid View Post
    Hes a 10 year vet. Nearly 28, what exactly is he waiting for? Almost 30 fights and no significant opponents.
    He's on that Wilder diet while shouting his mouth off.

Comment

I miss the days when Wade was a great mandatory.

Comment

"My ribs are fine," said Centeno. "It was a minor injury, but there was no way I could have fought on our originally scheduled date when it happened. I feel great now though. It healed perfectly."

Body shots anyone!!

Comment

This is exactly why Canelo should be put on ice for a year,...at the least. His brand is ruining boxing as a whole. Too many "hanger-ons" waiting for a big check opportunity to come their way. DJ deserves a shot at Canelo. Dev, Charlo, Andrade,....and BJS, do NOT!!!! So glove up HO's and prove your mettle.

Comment

Hubris. The reason why the Charlo brothers bother me so much. Earlier in thier careers, I felt like they were being manufactured into stars like some boy band. I try to be impartial with fighters but there's something that rubs me the wrong way and it's hubris.

Comment

sick of these twin b1tches, fighting bigger bums than themselves doesn't mean sh**...but sh** himself when jacobs approached him....#b1tchesonly

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                He's on that Wilder diet while shouting his mouth off.
                The world famous PBC menu. Pointless Blank Chatter.

Comment

This is you being ironic I hope?

Charlo is fighting a nobody. GGG on the other hand has been ducked by everyone at Middleweight for years.
                  When no one was in the division.....now that we have some lions in there all of the sudden he can't fight them just like he got out of his prime all of the sudden too....LMMFAO! #Lions Only!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    When no one was in the division.....now that we have some lions in there all of the sudden he can't fight them just like he got out of his prime all of the sudden too....LMMFAO! #Lions Only!
                    Charlo has only just stepped up to the Middleweight division, so GGG hasn't ducked him at all. Give me the time and date where GGG ducked Charlo?

Andrade has spent his career ducking everyone, so I hope you aren't including him in all this "lions only"?

36 is old for an athlete, to pretend otherwise is to show pure ignorance. Look at Usain Bolt who's in his 20's, and he's only running in a straight line, not fighting like Gennady is.

There are not many fighters throughout history that were at the top of their game at that age.

Comment

Charlo has only just stepped up to the Middleweight division, so GGG hasn't ducked him at all. Give me the time and date where GGG ducked Charlo?

Andrade has spent his career ducking everyone, so I hope you aren't including him in all this "lions only"?

36 is old for an athlete, to pretend otherwise is to show pure ignorance. Look at Usain Bolt who's in his 20's, and he's only running in a straight line, not fighting like Gennady is.

There are not many fighters throughout history that were at the top of their game at that age.
                      Floyd Mayweather went to the next division & fought the champ in his 1st fight there. Bud is going to do it now against J.Horn who beat pacquiao. Props to J.Horn!

Boo Boo has ducked a couple of times but I bet he would take the golovkin fight in a heart beat.

36 is not old if you live clean....Just look at Bernard Hopkins. He told you he lives a clean life style & it took up till he reached 50 before he would lose a fight since the 1st Roy Jones fight.....Jerry Rice played when he hit 40.

There are a lot of fighters/athletes that did dirt when they hit that top level, too many temptations....

Comment

Working...
                      X