Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: I Want To Send a Message That I'll Dominate 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

By fighting an injured cripple first and now fighting the worst inhouse bum you could find?

Centeno already got knocked out by fringe 154 contender Sulecki.

Charlo fights leftovers from total bums. Thats ridiculous.

Comment

you can start by fighting someone worth a damn...

Comment

Hold up.........

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Stop that. Charlo, #1 Contender, is fighting Centeno, #4 Contender. Meanwhile, Jacobs is fighting the #1 JUNIOR Middleweight Contender. I got love for Jacobs, but Alantez Fox and Maciej Sulecki is not getting it done!
          You were cool until the end fam.........Jacobs fought Arias. Andrade fought Fox, but I get where you were going with your post.

Comment

Actions speak louder than words. You want to send a message fight someone who is not a bum. Derevyanchenko v Charlo would have been be a perfect final eliminator. But no, they all want an easy path and then steal a title while the champ is busy.

Comment

Tell Haymon to make the Jacob fight for you, clown.
              All you do is say yes to whoever Haymon wants you to fight.
              Then loiter around like ****** teenagers.

Comment

I honestly think that Charlo can beat an MW, I would love to see him vs GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Stop that. Charlo, #1 Contender, is fighting Centeno, #4 Contender. Meanwhile, Jacobs is fighting the #1 JUNIOR Middleweight Contender. I got love for Jacobs, but Alantez Fox and Maciej Sulecki is not getting it done!
                  neither are great fights but jacobs opponent knocked out charlos. these guys are just treading water and barking loud cause they know they can until canelo-ggg situation gets settled.

Comment

Yeah... dominate the b level MWs Haymon lines up for u... Centeno and Helanius....way to challenge urself at MW.

Comment

Charlo and Jacobs are both fighting bums while waiting on GGG or. Canelo. Pathetic.
                      Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 04-13-2018, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X