Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: I Want To Send a Message That I'll Dominate 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By beating a guy everyone already expects you to beat the hell out of also who has beaten absolutely nobody at 160?...gotcha. I'm guessing after this fight you should automatically get bumped to the front of the line to face Canelo or GGG. Fxck it why am I guessing that's exactly what's gonna happen lol.

Mall is my guy but his groupies are gonna give him way too much credit when he destroys centeno. But would tear ggg or canelo to shreds for taking a fight like that. These new guys in boxing want the easiest route to the biggest fights & what's worse is fans support it

Comment

I'm absolutely puzzled how every elite middleweight is in a holding pattern for Canelo. There are some great fights at 160 to be made, but all of them are afraid to fight each other over the opportunity of possibly facing Canelo. I'm a GGG fan, and I doubt very seriously he would face Charlo, he's a beast, and maybe the best fighter in the division. That's why I'm confused as to why he's facing this guy, and not knocking off some of the competition for a possible big fight. Boxing today, you got to love it.

Comment

MW really sucks right now. Good fighters all avoiding each other while waiting for a GGG or Canelo payday. In the space of 3 months we got Charlo, Jacobs and Billy Ho fighting rejects when any of them could have lined up fights against each other.

Comment

Originally posted by IBOX4LIFE View Post
          You were cool until the end fam.........Jacobs fought Arias. Andrade fought Fox, but I get where you were going with your post.
          Gorilla Glue!

Comment

WAAAAR CENTENO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              neither are great fights but jacobs opponent knocked out charlos. these guys are just treading water and barking loud cause they know they can until canelo-ggg situation gets settled.
              I do hope to see Jacobs vs. Charlo, winner gets GGG vs. Canelo II. I just have a bad feeling everyone will sit back and wait, which SUCKS!
              It also SUCKS that Jacobs and Derevyanchenko have the same trainer, and Jacobs and Andrade are very close friends too! Too much drama @ 160!

Comment

Maybe he will but get to work. Beating Hugo isn't going to move any needles.

Comment

Originally posted by Usetoloveboxing View Post
                  I'm absolutely puzzled how every elite middleweight is in a holding pattern for Canelo. There are some great fights at 160 to be made, but all of them are afraid to fight each other over the opportunity of possibly facing Canelo. I'm a GGG fan, and I doubt very seriously he would face Charlo, he's a beast, and maybe the best fighter in the division. That's why I'm confused as to why he's facing this guy, and not knocking off some of the competition for a possible big fight. Boxing today, you got to love it.
                  Yup. Been saying since last year this waiting around for Canelo or GGG (who is waiting for Canelo) is lame. I've been saying if Charlo is a beast then go out and take on as many as you can. Kept hearing excuses for him to basically wait for Canelo/GGG. Said he might not fight them until 2019 and behold that might just be the case. Golovkin isn't likely facing anyone who can walk until September and then he'll target Saunders if he wins.

Comment

Welterweight division in the same predicament, everyone waiting on Thurman. Miss the days when guys wanted to fight the best opponent available, instead of doing a lot of talk and name dropping

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      lil g fans take notes....#Lions Only!
                      This is you being ironic I hope?

Charlo is fighting a nobody. GGG on the other hand has been ducked by everyone at Middleweight for years.

Comment

Working...
                      X