Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence on Loma: I don't see anything special, they hype him up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
    Dat whiteboi is all hype, y'all are in on some yt conspiracy to make Lomabummo look good . if Loma wuz black he'd b lucky to b p4p #50
    Werd ta mutha mah dood! ****sexualchenko aint gots nuttin on dem BBC genetics! AmeriKKKa hype him up cuz he white!!

Comment

Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
      Man I am honestly lost. You are still rooting only for one particular race of boxers and purposely going off topic and purposely misinterpreting what the others wrote?
      What race do I root for?

Because I am a Loma fan. I want him to fight Mikey Garcia because I believe it will be easy work for Loma. I am a Spence fan too.

Why are Huma and Podesta still free? Were you just repeating unverified ****?

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Yeah and unlike Spence, Hurd isn't proclaiming he is the truth and that his skills wins his matches, he knows his size and physicality wins his matches and acknowledges his deficiency in skills.
        That's because Hurd has zero skills. Struggles to move his feet properly in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Isn't that what Paulie and the rest of the Showtime crew say about Spence EVERY SINGLE TIME HE FIGHTS?
          Paulie and Showtime said Spence is the greatest they have seen since Ali?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            The funny thing is that p4p he would probably toy with Ali. The guy is special and if someone can't see that, they're following the wrong sport.
            Okay. That's the kind of hype most people will not agree with. As for me, I say we will never know.

Comment

I think sometimes when fighters make opinions of other fighters it's in the context of 'would this guy beat me or not?'.

Spence probably visualizes a fight between Lomachenko and him (pound for pound of course) and thinks: "neh I could totally destroy this guy".

Quite frankly I think even if Loma was a welterweight Spence would destroy him. Loma would be leading on points probably but he would be broken down from the minute the bell from the first round rings.

Spence doesn't follow the points system when he fights. You can see that he fights on the premise of breaking you down mentally and physically until there's nothing left of you. The scorecards are not on his mind when he fights. He's like, a skilled brawler.

Comment

Both Spence and Lomo are special boxers. Let's not get into a flame war here they're both cool guys. I root for both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                  Both Spence and Lomo are special boxers. Let's not get into a flame war here they're both cool guys. I root for both of them.
                  Would Loma toy with Ali?

Comment

take the time to listen to Spence. don't base your opinion on some halfassed out of context talk. could just have easily said that Spence says Lomachenko is a great fighter.

Comment

Spence said Loma is a great fighter just not THAT special and he gets hyped up a little. That's his opinion and he didn't say anything negative.

Most people who posted in this thread either didn't watch the video or they're just heavily exaggerating what Spence said.

I think Loma does get hyped up quite a bit, but he really is a special fighter and he will continue to prove it. I feel the same about Spence actually.

Comment

Working...
                      X