Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence on Loma: I don't see anything special, they hype him up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    Lol no fkn way Duran beats Loma at 135. Your logic that Loma lost to Solido is surely your justifying thought on this but you're forgetting that it was his 2nd pro fight against an extremely durable, seasoned fighter who he arguably beat anyways. The current version of Loma should be favored over anyone at 130-135 ever. And yes, there's proof to support that.
    Including Floyd?

Comment

lot of people brushing the comments under the carpet. fact is to do what hes done in that amount of fights is unheard of in boxing history. if it was one comment in isolation i'd dismiss it but this community is always attacking the european fighters. we had it with golovkin, we had it with kovalev, now weve got it with lomachenko.

Comment

Really? How many fighters did Ali beat with anywhere near the footwork, skill and coordination of Loma? A boxer-type fighter won't be beating Loma. Kinda like they wouldn't beat a prime Roy Jones. At the most elite level, superior athletic ability with special coordination and experience is the top rung and that's Loma. I get the whole "Ali automatically trumps everyone" thing because he's a legend.....blah, blah, blah but that doesn't cloud my opinion here. If one dimensional Frazier beat Ali, surely the best amateur of all time could p4p.
        Yeah. As I said I don't discuss fantasy match-ups because Winky wasn't suppose to beat Trinidad and Rahman wasn't suppose to beat Lennox.

I will see if Illmatic wants to discuss it with you.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Tell that to this guy:
          Tell me what? I didn't bring Ali into a discussion about Spence and Loma. If you want to to stay on topic, there's NOTHING that suggests that Spence is even close to Lomas level in any way and should stfu. Especially since they can never fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            Including Floyd?
            Definitely

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
              He didn't own Salido though....we believe you.
              Yeah, in his 2nd pro fight? Do you not think he would own him right now? Solido does, which is why he turned down a career high payday for a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                lot of people brushing the comments under the carpet. fact is to do what hes done in that amount of fights is unheard of in boxing history. if it was one comment in isolation i'd dismiss it but this community is always attacking the european fighters. we had it with golovkin, we had it with kovalev, now weve got it with lomachenko.
                Comparing Golovkin to Loma, skillwise, is a boxing blasphemy. Loma doesn't have many haters, don't turn people against him or Usyk, on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  Bingo. As soon as they're successful and considered real threats. But I guess it's no different than a black golfer doing well......oh wait, Tiger was totally accepted and still is.......bad example.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    Comparing Golovkin to Loma, skillwise, is a boxing blasphemy. Loma doesn't have many haters, don't turn people against him or Usyk, on this board.
                    Loma hate is building.....quickly

Comment

Definitely
                      YDKSAB, MOST DEFINITELY!
                      Enjoy your fantasies.

Comment

Working...
                      X