Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Canelo Should Be Allowed To Fight Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    AND THE SEAL OF APPROVAL BY THE AUTHOR WHO BELIEVED TRAVESTYNY IS MY BIATCH HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    Your obsession with me is laughable. But hey, like I just told you on another thread (why are you now hijacking two threads because you're upset about me ruining your life), you are free to contact Considerthis and he can join in the sig bet about the altered quotation.

You and him against me. You down or not?

Just accept so that you can stop ruining this thread. That's what a man would do. But we both know you're a little filipina. Isn't that right, Spoon?

Comment

• He's speaking as a promoter which is disappointing to here.

Boxing needs to change the way fights are presented so that it isn't reliant on anyone fighter. It is not going to happen but for that reason, it will always losr money when a fighter gets popped.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Your obsession with me is laughable.
        Wtf!!??

You serious??

I've obliterated you so many times now that I've lost count.

You just keep rising from the dead.

It's not my fault you are stubborn and loves dying repeatedly lololololol

I think it's time.

You wear a skirt. Go to a salon. Change your hair. Might get you off your depression.

Travestyny affinity for wearing skirt:

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Prove away you skirt wearing beeyotch��
        Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Everyone knows you're spoon23's *****
        Yup! Travestyny is and will always be my Biatch alright! You got that right!! It's that obvious aye. That Dildo loving skirt wearing biatch ass clown is mine to fuvk up whenever I want to hehehe!!

hahahaha!!

Travestny love for being a duck:

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

So long
        I’m not returning
        I really don't want to be associated with you.. You've polluted
        this thread and brought forth never ending strings of failures to the Fl0mo kind. You have brought forth extreme embarrassment and shame.. You have become a vagina that is as fickle as the next biatch I fuvked. Your kind can't make up their mind on whether they want to retreat or not.. Stay far from me and you'll be fine. You are now branded as damaged goods.

A piece of tramp. Sealed with a Tramp stamp SPOON23.

And yet, I believe there is the only little friend Travestyny will ever need to get back her sanity. I just had to bring it out

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-01-2018, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Wtf!!??

You serious??

I've obliterated you so many times now that I've lost count.

Is that why you keep declining challenges like you did just now, pvssy

Go back to your Global BoxingScene dungeon, bltch. No new posts there in about 5 days. Isn't it time for you to bump it Chop Chop, bltch
          Last edited by travestyny; 03-31-2018, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Is that why you keep declining challenges like you just just now, pvssy

Missy. Like i said I've given you all the chances in the world. You got no game. You need to challenge my gatekeeper first. He's waiting in my epic thread. All you got to do is show up. That's how you'll know you are one step closer in hopefully beating me.

Coz at this stage.. You're in my rear view mirror a size of minuscule dot.

Just is..

step up to the plate..

Vadrigar awaits chump.

Comment

Missy. Like i said I've given you all the chances in the world. You got no game. You need to challenge my gatekeeper first. He's waiting in my epic thread. All you got to do is show up. That's how you'll know you are one step closer and beating me.

Coz at this stage.. You're in my rear view mirror a size of minuscule dot.

Just is..

step up to the plate..

Vadrigar awaits chump.

Both you and Vadrigar declined the challenge. Want proof:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=773357

Now go back to your GlobalBoxingScene thread before it goes extinct You gonna let it die, Spoon, or are you going to shamelessly bump it again like you've done for 3 years

What a dilemma

ps. I would suggest you stop spamming on topics, especially new ones. Don't want to catch a ban, do you? If you want to continue this beef, show up to the Thunderdome. That's what it's for!

Comment

Is that why you keep declining challenges like you did just now, pvssy

lololololololol

You never realizes the insurmountable backlog of ducking that you've done.

First move Travestyny. Debunk the 18 videos. Then Vadrigar will get to answer back.

See you guys there.

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                Since you ducked my initial challenge I'm going to make you pay. The heat gets turned up now. Here is a playlist that re scores the entire fight in slow motion:

https://youtu.be/IS8TDOL81ts?list=PL...vt3K5I4Qmzf7GU

In addition to my previous challenge, debunk it. So here is my updated challenge:

18 videos travestyny has yet to debunk:

1. A portent of things to come.
                2. Let the ass whopping commence
                3. Pacquiao takes the middle rounds
                4. Floyd cannot adjust.
                5. Championship rounds 50/50
                6. Why pacquiao beat mayweather 60fps
                7. Pacquiao vs Mayweather Rescoring at Slowmo playlist (12 videos)

Get to work chump.

In the first 5 seconds of the
                Are you so dumb not to see..

Vadrigar has accepted your challenge.

Now get to work and show your arguments in those 18 videos.

Bring it to the venue.

Learn to follow rules, if you want to be treated seriously. SMDH

Alas..

The gauntlet has been thrown by Vadrigar.

Fire has burned.

Venue.

My epic thread.

See you there Travestyny.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-31-2018, 08:02 AM.

Comment

First move Travestyny. Debunk the 18 videos. Then Vadrigar will get to answer back.
                  Sure. Show up to the dome and I'll kick both of your asses about each video. You down?

Oh, and it will be a perma-ban bet. You ready?

It aint hard to show that the videos are shlt. The one F@gdrigar has been posting failed in the first 5 seconds

Remember when I made you cry uncle by admitting that the video was shlt?

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)
                  LMAOOOOOO. Now stop spamming and show up, bltch.
                  Last edited by travestyny; 03-31-2018, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Sure. Show up to the dome and I'll kick both of your asses about each video. You down?

Oh, and it will be a perma-ban bet. You ready?

??

what you smoking homes??

I thought you are an english teacher? Can't you comprehend what we have been talking about here. It's been years you've been flaking off.

Now The Gauntlet has been sealed. The venue is my epic thread. Vadrigar is waiting for you.

Are you gonna Flake or are you going to dance.

I'm giving you 24 hours to get your game face on, otherwise, it's go fuvk a duck situation doll.

Hope you can face your fears. Life is short. Don't be a pussay..

Clock is ticking..

You've accepted Vadrigar challenge along time ago. And yet you've been ducking for ages.

Man up and go to my epic thread, and prove your worth or forever be my clown biatch hahahahaha!!

I'll perma ban your bunghole if you don't stop whining like a biatch.

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                    Thanks for the reminder Spoon. f@gvesty is still ducking my challenge to this day LMFAO

Comment

The venue is my epic thread. Vadrigar is waiting for you.
                      LMAOOOO. You still begging someone to post in your thread. Your thread is dead, fool. You are a disgrace! Look at this:

Imagine having your life so ****ed up by Pacquiao's failure you spend two years talking to yourself in a thread about it trying to convince yourself he really won.

That's from your thread. And now you are going on year 3. You're complete shlt

Comment

Working...
                      X