Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Huh?

This is the round 2 video found in the front page of my thread bud. So make sure you time stamp it properly before I give you my take.

What are you talking about? I'm giving you the exact time in the video you are referring to.

It's at the 9:11 mark.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      What are you talking about? I'm giving you the exact time in the video you are referring to.

It's at the 9:11 mark.
      Okay, checking now.

To show the chain of thought of the author

@ 8:41 - ugly awkward action but remember this is not a beauty contest, Pacquiao slips a jab a right and a hard left, okay fine I won't count the right hand : 5-4 Mayweather (meaning he scored for mayweather shows he's unbiased self)

@ 8:57 Mayweather graces Pacquiao to the outside of the glove to the orbital bone, he graces it. Not a very clean shot, not a very effective punch but will score it no problem, but don't tell me it's a great shot okay. : 6-4 mayweather.

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

@ 9:17 - right hand didn't get there

@ 9:18 - but the left hand to the head and the right hook to the chin. Definitely do. Oh, you don't want to count gracing shots anymore? Listen they are not great shots or anything.. (showing it's not so great shot but it did hit the chin and head of Floyd when Manny was moving forward in an aggressive forward momentum while his feet was very much planted firmly in the ground showing leverage and velocity in his punches) 6-6 at this point for me

@ 9:38 - and unlike Mayweather who's landing on the orbital bone, Pacquiao does get the chin here and there. So I mean again there not great shots but let's be fair, compubox was definitely counting Mayweather shots when they were like that.

@ 10:05 - Pacquiao slips a hard left hand to the body, then misses the follow up, except for the upper cut that pics Floyd's head up. Boing! and then Floyd holds. Then he says 9-6 Pacquiao. (Here it's 8-6 Pacquiao for me)

To conclude. Yes @ 9:15 the author of the vid made one mistake there. That body punch didn't land. Still @ 10:05 Pac was in the lead.

The thing is at the end of the round, the author's score was 17 Pac - 9 Floyd

So if I deduct that one punch that didn't actually land it's still be 16 - 9 for Pac.

It's too far out to give Floyd a shot of getting a win here.

Case closed.

Oh to add. The Fake official compubox scored it 11-6 Mayweather. Far out from the real truth.

Link to the rigged compubox fight results.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/v...quiao-compubox

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-04-2017, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Okay, checking now.

To show the chain of thought of the author

@ 8:41 - ugly awkward action but remember this is not a beauty contest, Pacquiao slips a jab a right and a hard left, okay fine I won't count the right hand : 5-4 Mayweather (meaning he scored for mayweather shows he's unbiased self)

@ 8:57 Mayweather graces Pacquiao to the outside of the glove to the orbital bone, he graces it. Not a very clean shot, not a very effective punch but will score it no problem, but don't tell me it's a great shot okay. : 6-4 mayweather.

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

@ 9:17 - right hand didn't get there

@ 9:18 - but the left hand to the head and the right hook to the chin. Definitely do. Oh, you don't want to count gracing shots anymore? Listen they are not great shots or anything.. (showing it's not so great shot but it did hit the chin and head of Floyd when Manny was moving forward in an aggressive forward momentum while his feet was very much planted firmly in the ground showing leverage and velocity in his punches) 6-6 at this point for me

@ 9:38 - and unlike Mayweather who's landing on the orbital bone, Pacquiao does get the chin here and there. So I mean again there not great shots but let's be fair, compubox was definitely counting Mayweather shots when they were like that.

@ 10:05 - Pacquiao slips a hard left hand to the body, then misses the follow up, except for the upper cut that pics Floyd's head up. Boing! and then Floyd holds. Then he says 9-6 Pacquiao. (Here it's 8-6 Pacquiao for me)

To conclude. Yes @ 9:15 the author of the vid made one mistake there. That body punch didn't land. Still @ 10:05 Pac was in the lead.

The thing is at the end of the round, the author's score was 17 Pac - 9 Floyd

So if I deduct that one punch that didn't actually land it's still be 16 - 9 for Pac.

It's too far out to give Floyd a shot of getting a win here.

Case closed.

Oh to add. The Fake official compubox scored it 11-6 Mayweather. Far out from the real truth.

Link to the rigged compubox fight results.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/v...quiao-compubox

Sorry for the late reply. Didn't realize you just edited the last post.

Thanks for your honest assessment. My only point is that the video you are showing is also not completely accurate. There are plenty of questionable calls here and some bias as to what he believes should be counted.

Again, respect for your honesty. I'd give green, but I can't. lol.

Comment

Sorry for the late reply. Didn't realize you just edited the last post.

Thanks for your honest assessment. My only point is that the video you are showing is also not completely accurate. There are plenty of questionable calls here and some bias as to what he believes should be counted.

Again, respect for your honesty. I'd give green, but I can't. lol.
          Lol edited? I just added the answer to your question bud. As I said. you can find one mistake if you nitpick hard enough, but what's relevant here and the main point of this thread is that a tapestry of illusion was in play, you can see that Floyd's compubox was far from the truth as Pac's compubox was even farther from the truth or no where near from the actual punch connects that did happen. It only shows how corruption played a big role that night.

Compubox only gave Pac 6 punch connects when there was actually 16 punch connects in total. An obvious gross misrepresentation of the truth. An obvious rigged round, That screams corruption in all levels.

Compubox gave Floyd 11 punch connects when there was only 9 in total, and even if you added all the gracing shots and was generous in scoring him it will still be a total of 9 far from the 11 compubox wants you to believe.

To close, out of 17 Punch connects by Pac, you can only find 1 error to discount from it. 16 punch connects is hard to beat and a glaring truth that compubox tried to limit his punch counts to 6, to create the illusion Floyd was in control of this rigged fight.

It only shows that the true winner of that round was and is truly Pac.

# Robbed

# The stink in Vegas still lingers
          Last edited by Spoon23; 03-04-2017, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Lol edited? I just added the answer to your question bud. As I said. you can find one mistake if you nitpick hard enough, but what's relevant here is that, you can see that Floyd's compubox was far from the truth as Pac's compubox was even farther from the truth or no where near from the actual punch connects that did happen. It only shows how corruption played a big role that night.

Compubox only gave Pac 6 punch connects when there was actually 16 punch connects in total. An obvious gross misrepresentation of the truth. An obvious rigged round, That screams corruption in all levels.

Compubox gave Floyd 11 punch connects when there was only 9 even if you added all the gracing shots and being genrous to him.

To close, out of 17 Punch connects by Pac, you can only find 1 error to discount from it. 16 punch connects is hard to beat. It only shows that the true winner of that round was and is truly Pac.

# Robbed

# The stink in Vegas still lingers
            Relax. I just meant you added the answer. No big deal.

Look, no one from the beginning cared much about compubox. I don't think anyone ever thought it was accurate. It's just a man with some buttons. But the way to play this isn't "my compubox is better than your compubox." This is also just a man giving his opinion. And even with slow motion, you see he still got something wrong.

I mean, carry on doing what you want. But seems like much ado about nothing.

Comment

Relax. I just meant you added the answer. No big deal.

Look, no one from the beginning cared much about compubox. I don't think anyone ever thought it was accurate. It's just a man with some buttons. But the way to play this isn't "my compubox is better than your compubox." This is also just a man giving his opinion. And even with slow motion, you see he still got something wrong.

I mean, carry on doing what you want. But seems like much ado about nothing.
              ??

It's not the compubox only bud.

It's the gross misrepresentation of the truth that happened that night. A weave of deception carefully orchestrated to create an illusion of a hometown boy winning big, when he obviously was not.

The fact that compubox scored 6 for Pac when there were 16 that landed is far out from the truth. Add the fact that the judge gave this round to Floyd. Only shows the judges and compubox were in it together. As I've proven to you that round 2 was and is a PAc round.

Add Dave Moretti who's floyd's go to judge for 20 fights, Add Kenny Bayless allowing him to hug at all times. Add the commentators that sprouting biased comments. You got a winner here folks! It was a complex tapestry of illusion all rolled into one to show that the Vegas golden boy can not be touched that night, the bookies wanted him to win, the only way Pac was going to win is to knock him out. And we all know Pac wasn't able to do that coz he was chasing a chicken for 12 rounds lol

Here is an honest opinion of a man fooled by biased commentators.

KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
              @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
              @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-04-2017, 08:40 PM.

Comment

??

It's not the compubox only bud.

It's the gross misrepresentation of the truth that happened that night. A weave of deception to create an illusion of a hometown boy winning big, when he obviously was not.

The fact that compubox scored 6 for Pac when there were 16 that laned is far out from the truth. Add the fact that the judge gave this round to Floyd. Only shows the judges and compubox were in it together. As I've proven to you that round 2 was and is a PAc round.

Add Dave Moretti who's floyd's go to judge for 20 fights, Add Kenny Bayless allowing him to hug at all times. Add the commentators that sprouting biased comments. You got a winner here folks! It was a complex tapestry of illusion all rolled into one to show that the Vegas golden boy can not be touched that night, the bookies wanted him to win, the only way Pac was going to win is to knock him out. And we all know Pac wasn't able to do that coz he was chasing a chicken for 12 rounds lol

Here is an honest opinion of a man fooled by biased commentators.

KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
                @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
                @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

For every Kenny Lopez, whoever that is, there are a zillion people who believe Pac lost. One of the judges whom you yourself mentioned gave Pac round 2, Lederman I believe, also Scored it for Floyd.

Never heard anyone criticize the ref besides Pac fans. When 99% of people believe that your guy lost....did you ever think that maybe...he legitimately lost?

Comment

For every Kenny Lopez, whoever that is, there are a zillion people who believe Pac lost. One of the judges whom you yourself mentioned gave Pac round 2, Lederman I believe, also Scored it for Floyd.

Never heard anyone criticize the ref besides Pac fans. When 99% of people believe that your guy lost....did you ever think that maybe...he legitimately lost?
                  lol I gave you proof and you go back to other people's opinion. Great job kid. You got one error in the video and you think you got all bases covered lolol

Naah.. that's what you want to see, You can't prove jack shyit.

16 punch connects by Pac is far superior than 9 punch connects floyd landed. Pac won that round and you know it.

Here's a heatwave showing how Pac was chasing a chicken from pillar to post the whole uneventful night when Floyd decided to run all over the place lol

Here's an in depth view of who was the ring general that night. We all know the one in the center of the ring for most of the rounds is the ring general. Ring general is the 2nd most important scoring criteria used by judges if the judge can't figure who connected more. They go to who was in control of the center. Let's see the heat Map who was more in the center.

You can see the yellow ball is always chasing the blue ball and the yellow ball is always trying to chase the coward blue ball. Is the blue ball scared of the yellow ball? It looks to me that the blue ball dont have any balls to chase the yellow ball. Somebody was doing a whole lot of running... enjoy!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-04-2017, 08:50 PM.

Comment

lol I gave you proof and you go back to other people's opinion. Great job kid. You got one error in the video and you think you got all bases covered lolol

Naah.. that's what you want to see, You can't prove jack shyit.

16 punch connects by Pac is far superior than 9 punch connects floyd landed. Pac won that round and you know it.

Here's a heatwave showing how Pac was chasing a chicken from pillar to post the whole uneventful night when Floyd decided to run all over the place lol

Here's an in depth view of who was the ring general that night. We all know the one in the center of the ring for most of the rounds is the ring general. Ring general is the 2nd most important scoring criteria used by judges if the judge can't figure who connected more. They go to who was in control of the center. Let's see the heat Map who was more in the center.

You can see the yellow ball is always chasing the blue ball and the yellow ball is always trying to chase the coward blue ball. Is the blue ball scared of the yellow ball? It looks to me that the blue ball dont have any balls to chase the yellow ball. Somebody was doing a whole lot of running... enjoy!

Say what? I gave you proof that your video is not any better than the "official" compubox...and then you posted an OPINION from some guy named Kenny Lopez. I countered with the OPINIONS of just about everyone...

and then you complain.

If you think there is only one error in these videos, you're delusional. You been asking for someone to timestamp errors. I did. Happy you got what you wanted. Enjoy.

Comment

Say what? I gave you proof that your video is not any better than the "official" compubox...and then you posted an OPINION from some guy named Kenny Lopez. I countered with the OPINIONS of just about everyone...

and then you complain.

If you think there is only one error in these videos, you're delusional. You been asking for someone to timestamp errors. I did. Happy you got what you wanted. Enjoy.
                      lololol

You only have one error and you think you got everything covered lol As I've said, Pac's 16 punch connects is far superior than Floyd's 9 punch connects. As I've said, you will never get it even if you try hard enough. Floyd's divk is way up your ass. With what I have shown here, the essence of the thread is to easily show how biased and rigged this fight is for Floyd, and whether you care to agree that Pac has an argument to win this round, what Vegas didn't show is how much more feasible it was for Pac to win this round than them unusually given it to Floyd.

Anyway, let's not fool each other here. We'll just go on a loop like what you love doing to ADP02, but that won't work for me bud, it will just be a waste of energy for the both of us, when everyone knows your position in here. Even if video evidence is staring at you. You will always see a lopsided round for Floyd. Let's just say your position in this thread is already clear. It's been well documented. You have no need to argue anything anymore. You've already stated your position and that no amount of video proof will sway you to even see that Pac does have an argument.

You know you got no game, when you think one error is enough to question a whole video evidence. And that is why, you will always be red. You have no credibility and will not see how blinded you are. You only see what you want to see, hence, to this day.. It's 2017, You've been registered in NSB since 2008., and yet you're still Red to this day. Only shows how feeble your argumentative skills are. You love to argue, but you have nothing to show for, your logic has always been flawed my fl0wmo warrior lol

Anyway, carry on. Nice try though.

# 16-9 Pac

Cheers!
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 03-04-2017, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X