Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Canelo Should Be Allowed To Fight Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by markther View Post
    Anyone who has common sense can see this a mile away. Of course Floyd wants the fight to happen. And he wants Canelo to beat GGG convincingly. It strengthens his legacy. When people look back in time, they won’t necessarily talk about Canelo’s age when he fought Floyd, they will talk about all the people Canelo beat, his career resume. It’s not right, but people will do it.
    if floyd was really smart about it, he would grill canelo hard for this!!! he could have said canelo could have been juicing during his fight with him and canelo still got shut out. this would have made floyd looked better! because it would have shown that floyd really do care about "cleaning up the sport".

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      another fl0mo defending a cheater.
      Another Idiot with no arguments, either argue your point of view or just shut up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
        Another Idiot with no arguments, either argue your point of view or just shut up!
        what's there to argue about? you posted a load of crap. pac never tested positive. its you assuming. canelo actually tested positive.. twice! let that sink in.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          if floyd was really smart about it, he would grill canelo hard for this!!! he could have said canelo could have been juicing during his fight with him and canelo still got shut out. this would have made floyd looked better! because it would have shown that floyd really do care about "cleaning up the sport".
          But both were getting tested for that fight and both passed all tests, so if Canelo didn't get caught and he was allegdly juicing at the time then it only shows that USADA did a bad job, which wasn't the case imo.

Comment

But both were getting tested for that fight and both passed all tests, so if Canelo didn't get caught and he was allegdly juicing at the time then it only shows that USADA did a bad job, which wasn't the case imo.
            just because fighters are being tested, doesnt always mean they'll get caught! if floyd was smart he would turn on canelo and grill him for that. it would show that floyd actually do have principles on the things he talks about! it would have made his win over canelo even better since he could have said canelo was prolly juiced up in that fight and still got shut out.

Comment

for floyd to even suggest to have the fight go on just throws everything out the window about how he's all for a cleaner sport, etc. that's why i said he should have turn against canelo instead. could have possibly gain new fans for sticking to his words about a cleaner sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                Robbie Barrett and every other Floyd nut hugger are on ruins. They are having difficult days...
                Hahahhaah so true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  He knows how to clean up the sport.

He knows IVs are bad. That's a start. Don't you think?

During the May Mac.. The man who wants to clean up boxing is educated with dehydration that he knows very well how IVs is very much Illegal.

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/8/24/1...ake-weight-ufc

Floyd to Conor: He better be trying to get his weight down, my weight is down,” Mayweather told MMA Fighting. “I know he’s over right now, what he weighs. What I was told, I do my homework, I’ve been hearing a lot about him getting IV bags. I don’t know if it’s true ... rumors. He got seven IV bags. You know with the Nevada commission, that’s illegal.”

Comedy Gold!!

Yes Floyd, they are illegal lmao

It was well documented that Floyd Mayweather was making a stand to clean up boxing

Floyd said:

@ 00:20 - Nevada commission is one of the best commision in the world (that's why they absolved me by giving me that late TUE exemption lol) And My ultimate goal is not just USADA (WHO GAVE ME ILLEGAL IVS) and the sport of boxing, but For USADA AND PROFESSIONAL SPORTS PERIOD.

@ 0:36 - Because there is too much cheating going on in sports! lololololololol

Victor Conte talks about Floyd's low T/E ratio

Probably the most suspicious part for me:

A normal testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio is slightly more than 1-to-1. Conte says that one recent study of the general population “placed the average T-E ratio for whites at 1.2-to-1 and for blacks at 1.3-to-1.”

Under WADA standards, a testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio of up to 4-to-1 is acceptable. That allows for any reasonable variation in an athlete’s natural testosterone level (which, for an elite athlete, might be particularly high). If the ratio is above 4-to-1, an athlete is presumed to be doping.

Some athletes who use exogenous testosterone game the system by administering exogenous epitestosterone to drive their testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio down beneath the permitted ceiling. This can be done by injection or by the application of epitestosterone as a cream. In the absence of a CIR test, this masks the use of synthetic testosterone.

But there’s a catch. If an athlete tries to manipulate his or her testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio, it is difficult to balance the outcome. If an athlete uses too much epitestosterone - and the precise amount is difficult to calibrate - the result can be an abnormally low T-E ratio.

Mayweather’s testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio for the April 3, 2013, sample was 0.80. His testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio for the Aug. 18, 2011, sample was 0.69.

“That’s a warning flag,” says Don Catlin. “If you’re serious about the testing, it tells you to do the CIR test.”

The Nevada State Athletic Commission wasn’t as knowledgeable with regard to PED testing several years ago as it is now. Commission personnel might not have understood the possible implications of the 0.69 and 0.80 numbers. But USADA officials were knowledgeable.

Reminds me of someone special..

Interesting info about those ratios, thanks.

Conte would definitely know what story that was telling, after all he helped Mosley to cheat the system.

Comment

• Originally posted by tokon View Post
                    Interesting info about those ratios, thanks.

Conte would definitely know what story that was telling, after all he helped Mosley to cheat the system.
                    Yup, and the other juicy part is. What Floyd said about IVs during the Conor fight. Floyd says point blank IVs are illegal not realizing he used it during the Pacquiao fight. Oh the hypocrisy! lololololololol

Floyd to Conor: He better be trying to get his weight down, my weight is down,” Mayweather told MMA Fighting. “I know he’s over right now, what he weighs. What I was told, I do my homework, I’ve been hearing a lot about him getting IV bags. I don’t know if it’s true ... rumors. He got seven IV bags. You know with the Nevada commission, that’s illegal.”

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-30-2018, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Yup, and the other juicy part is. What Floyd said about IVs during the Conor fight. Floyd says point blank IVs are illegal not realizing he used it during the Pacquiao fight. Oh the hypocrisy! lololololololol

Came from Floyd's own mouth that IV's illlegal but still he used it against pac. Floyd is a dusgraced a fraud and a cheater in sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X