Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Canelo Should Be Allowed To Fight Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at the amount of pos(t)ers who got exposed in this thread.

Is it me, or are these guys agreeing with Mayweather????

Thread: Should Canelo vs GGG II be canceled due to the Clenbuterol situation?

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    No, it's a win win situation for GGG. Even an aging GGG at 36 years i trust to deal with the roided Ginger.
    compensate the involved parties and have the beef excuse.
    Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    No but he should be tested every day now, PEDnelo Alvaroid.
    Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Nope. Two month training camp ahead. Plenty of time.
    (This is the only guy that went on record saying it shouldn't go forward!)
    Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Based on rules it absolutely should be but I hope that it doesn't. It's tainted now but there's too much money involved.

Canelo should be tested every day until the fight. Perhaps even in the ring.
    Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    no. but i do think something needs to be done to canelo. a suspension after the fight or a fine will do.
    Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    Suspend or say you're all about the money and lets get it on with Canelo or someone else. End of story really.
    Now check the poll

But after Mayweather spoke, they said:
    Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    The fight must be off. WTF is wrong with Mayweather?

Horrible persona this guy.
    Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    Robbie Barrett and every other Floyd nut hugger are on ruins. They are having difficult days...
    Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    Of course Mr illegal needle supports another of his cheating ilk.
    Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    Mayweather is a drug cheat protecting other drug cheat.
    Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    If there were any doubters left that Floyd wasnt dirty the last couple years he fought, here you have it. Cleaning up the sports for Floyd meant cleaning up his opponents so he could roid.
    Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    this buffoon aint about cleaning up the sport. in fact, he doesn't give a damm about the other fighters safety as long as its not him! shady selfish ass.
    You all went on record saying that the fight should continue, with most of you not even buying the tainted meat story!!!! The only one of the above mentioned who said the fight shouldn't go on, based on the rules strictly, is ChrisJS!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Look at the amount of pos(t)ers who got exposed in this thread.

Now check the poll

You all went on record saying that the fight should continue, with most of you not even buying the tainted meat story!!!! The only one of the above mentioned who said the fight shouldn't go on, based on the rules strictly, is ChrisJS!

And I stand by that. However I just want the fight over with for selfish reasons. I hope they work it out but I think it should be canceled. Mayweather is a hypocrite. Point to me suggesting me being "exposed".

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        And I stand by that. However I just want the fight over with for selfish reasons. I hope they work it out but I think it should be canceled. Mayweather is a hypocrite. Point to me suggesting me being "exposed".
        I gave you props in the post. Was just pointing out that you don't mind the fight going on, but at least you were the only one that went on record saying that it shouldn't based on the rules.

Comment

Look at the amount of pos(t)ers who got exposed in this thread.

Now check the poll

If you suck my dyck you'll get exposed as a gay person, come on babe do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            If you suck my dyck you'll get exposed as a gay person, come on babe do it.
            Talking like a f@g won't help your case. You got exposed, bltch

Try to stay on topic and keep your gay fantasies to yourself, hmm?

Comment

I gave you props in the post. Was just pointing out that you don't mind the fight going on, but at least you were the only one that went on record saying that it shouldn't based on the rules.
              I think 100% the fight should be off. But I 100% want the fight to go ahead. I don't think it makes much difference since I think Canelo was juiced last time.

I'm tired of the whole thing and hope they fight May 5 and we never see them fight again and Canelo serves a couple years ban.

Comment

Talking like a f@g won't help your case. You got exposed, bltch

Try to stay on topic and keep your gay fantasies to yourself, hmm?
                Keep sucking my balls or you won't get your dinner again, oh wait you won't get food anyway you fat bytch

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  I think 100% the fight should be off. But I 100% want the fight to go ahead. I don't think it makes much difference since I think Canelo was juiced last time.

I'm tired of the whole thing and hope they fight May 5 and we never see them fight again and Canelo serves a couple years ban.
                  Why do you believe he was juiced for the first fight?

I'm willing to wait until all of the information comes out. It's too bad that this fight will most likely not be going down. It was definitely the most looked forward to bout for the year, with maybe only Wilder/Joshua rivaling it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    Keep sucking my balls or you won't get your dinner again, oh wait you won't get food anyway you fat bytch
                    Dude, you got exposed. Take it like a man. Talking like a ****sexual doesn't help you save face

Comment

Dude, you got exposed. Take it like a man. Talking like a ****sexual doesn't help you save face
                      And you got exposed as a bytch

Comment

Working...
                      X