Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was Floyd Mayweather juiced to the gills?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Did you cry when this happened?

Look at your idol licking the dirty ass canvas. Look at how dirty the refs shoes are. That's what your boy was licking. LMAO.

You cried, didn't you

When you cheerlead, you open yourself up to becoming a victim. Now go cry yourself to sleep, vag.

But tell your boys first...stop ducking me
    But floyd couldn't even give pac a scratch all he did was run, hug and when he tried to stand and fight he get wobbled.

Oh i forgot westernchamp is also owning your ass. :lol:

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      my biiatch snitch boy leaving this thread like ---

yall leave him alone!! yall gon make him go cry in his car

Sayonara Biatch ass whore!! Bwahahahahaha!!

Travestyny.. Gone in 60..

Then..

SILENCE...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar.
        f@gvesty has been spotted....

Oh there he is!! hahahahaha!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
          Yeah what he said.

The Nevada State Athletic Commission is a joke!
          2005 was the last time froid fought outside of a las Vegas, why is that?

We all know he's being protected!

50 total fights 26 by KO (I don't count the Victor Ortiz TKO). That was ***** ass cheap shot (in other words punk ass). To this day I don't know how he got a pass for the ****!

Thing about it GGG has 37 wins with 33 KO's.

Micky Garcia 37 wins with 30 KO's.

It's common knowledge you have brittle hands dare I mention Lidocaine?

Lidocaine (the generic name) Xylocaine (the brand name). Lidocaine isn’t on the prohibited list of drugs by WADA but it supposedly is banned by the Nevada State Athletic Commission.

This was important in the buildup to Mayweather vs Hatton. Hatton’s camp argued that as it wasn’t part of the WADA list the standard testing by a WADA facility wouldn’t test for it or acknowledge it if it showed up and as such additional testing should be done specifically for it.
          Yes, those are all exemption to the rule only done for Floyd. Corruption in Vegas is evident. Protecting their Golden goose is what it's all about. It's who makes money for Sin City. Floyd had all the exemptions TUEs, Lidocaine, IVs, Gloves.. It only destroys his legacy..
          Last edited by Spoon23; 02-22-2018, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• Didn’t Floyd just recently wire Pacquiao a loan for $25,000? Floyd said, “pay me back when you can.”

Comment

• lololol!! yall need to stop it!

he's gonna go tell the mod and have this thread closed.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                I can prove that’s not your direct quote...

But I can also prove that this is a direct quote from you
                Prove away you skirt wearing beeyotch😂

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar.
                  f@gvesty has been spotted....

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Oh there he is!! hahahahaha!!
                  Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  lololol!! yall need to stop it!

he's gonna go tell the mod and have this thread closed.
                  That drama queen has started threads about all of us in the Thunderdome. Never seen such a sensitive snowflake who likes to play victim so much. Beware though, he'll try to bait you into saying something so he can get you banned. He loves to taunt and stalk members on here and then act like the victim when they own him on the threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                    WACK
                    Because you're a ******ed troll and this thread has gone on for weeks you're getting blocked. Somebody has to pay for me looking at this thread and wondering why it's still on the page 1 with hundreds of replies.

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                      Because you're a ******ed troll and this thread has gone on for weeks you're getting blocked. Somebody has to pay for me looking at this thread and wondering why it's still on the page 1 with hundreds of replies.
                      put the pom poms down male groupie. if it doesn't interest you keep scrolling. you're not a boxing fan you're a male groupie.

Comment

Working...
                      X