Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: NSAC On Golovkin's Claims: No Favoritism For Canelo in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eichner had added, "Further investigation is needed to make a final determination" - which the paper states is because "Canelo's Feb. 17 positive sample contained such a higher level than the positive sample collected on Feb. 20."

Yeah, that part! This is looking very bad!

Comment

Originally posted by SkiPete View Post
      "However, the paper states that a second quote from the doctor was "chopped" from Golden Boy's official statement."

Eichner had added, "Further investigation is needed to make a final determination" - which the paper states is because "Canelo's Feb. 17 positive sample contained such a higher level than the positive sample collected on Feb. 20."

Hmmm, nothing at all suspicious about this.
      Originally posted by Manic Shot View Post
      They keep doing the ramdom test until they're negative ok...
      Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post

Yeah, that part! This is looking very bad!
      ... so: did he failed two tests, actually?

Comment

It’s embarrasing.

Canelo is blatantly a product of the corruption in boxing. They want him to be the face of the sport soooo bad that we get this to deal with; a manufacturered and plastic ‘star’.

There is a reason everyone around the scenario, that should be impartial, rushed to defend him and embarrass themselves even now - if you need telling why then God help you because you must be seriously lacking in simple brain functions that allow you to understand basic reality.

Canelo and Co. are operating from a base of corruption, it sickens me that he gets defended by fans...That is exactly what they want - you are allowing your self to be served up and play your role as the dumb little fanboy. Fans that are willing to play the role of the pawn and get chewed up in the masterplan, sad.

There is an abundance of suspicious activity and controversial things surrounding Canelo and has been for years, things I won’t reiterate because a few have posted in this thread and done a fine job already...F**k Canelo and those around him, blatantly operating from a base of corruption. The exact reason that boxing suffers.

Comment

Originally posted by SthPaw View Post
          It’s embarrasing.

Canelo is blatantly a product of the corruption in boxing. They want him to be the face of the sport soooo bad that we get this to deal with; a manufacturered and plastic ‘star’.

There is a reason everyone around the scenario, that should be impartial, rushed to defend him and embarrass themselves even now - if you need telling why then God help you because you must be seriously lacking in simple brain functions that allow you to understand basic reality.

Canelo and Co. are operating from a base of corruption, it sickens me that he gets defended by fans...That is exactly what they want - you are allowing your self to be served up and play your role as the dumb little fanboy. Fans that are willing to play the role of the pawn and get chewed up in the masterplan, sad.

There is an abundance of suspicious activity and controversial things surrounding Canelo and has been for years, things I won’t reiterate because a few have posted in this thread and done a fine job already...F**k Canelo and those around him, blatantly operating from a base of corruption. The exact reason that boxing suffers.
          Why Canelo though? Is there nobody else that Boxing can attach their star to since Floyd retired? Too many instances where Canelo has become a sideshow IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... so: did he failed two tests, actually?
            That's what I get. They didn't say "sample B" was lower, they referred to a separate test on a later date. NOT A GOOD LOOK!

Comment

Just imagine if it were Golovkin who tested positive. The commission and haters would be all over him like a cheap shirt. I’m not buying this “tainted meat” BS either. Golden Boy had to come up with something. What else could they say? They weren’t going to admit he was injecting PEDs. Canelo and GB can only carry his baby face image so far. He’s been caught and now he should pay for it. One thing for sure. Golovkin better win convincingly or knock him out on May 5 or Vegas will gift Canelo again. We all know this venue picks their favorites and Canelo is one of them $$$.

Comment

Originally posted by SthPaw View Post
                It’s embarrasing.

Serious truth here. These idiots are enablers. No respect for themeselves or the sport, a bunch of weak, mentally deficient tools, who think they'd sooner prefer a completely rigged game over admitting that they are on the wrong side. Type of idiots that if they were women, end up regularily beaten by their husbands and just make excuses about how "he's just been in a bad mood lately is all, it's understandable".
                Last edited by SplitSecond; 03-23-2018, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Иatas View Post
                  of course, said the accused. I mean it's not like canelo got his first title shot, a vacant belt against legendary matthew hatton who never even fought in the division. No open scoring in his first step up fight against austin trout. Didn't get a draw against floyd on one card in a fight he was embarrassed in. Didn't have wide scores in a fight he could have lost to lara. Didn't fight in a made up weight class just for himself that the sanctioning bodies recognized as legit. Didn't get a draw in a fight he should have lost against golovkin. And definitely didn't have a failed drug test that is swept under the rug. Yep, absolutely no favoritism here, thanks for clearing it uo, carry on!

well said!

Comment

I HOPE PEOPLE ARE HAPPY!! Has anyone seen what's happening to the stock market! Now that Canelo has been called out Drug company stocks are plummeting. Because of all the publicity Canelo has stopped taking all the performance enhancing drugs and the impact is being felt on Wall Street!! Thank God he'll still have the judges and the referee to ensure a win in the rematch. Dela Hoya plans on helping Canelo out by lending him a pair of his luck fish nets for the fight, should put him right over the top!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      I believe it, I believe NSAC will be fair and rightfully see Canelo as a clean fighter.

Canelo is a clean fighter, the wbc and the wba is looking at all the evidence and have concluded that they believe it is from mean contamination and nothing else, also the wada accredited doctor collaborated this by his statements on this matter (not this particular matter but this matter in general) and states levels as which canelo had "SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A NEGATIVE TEST".

:boobies:So their is no reason to think NSAC will rule against science and expert advice.

WAR CANELO!
                      canelo is a clean fighter. hahahah what a phuckin joke. there is no hope for people like you.

Comment

Working...
                      X