Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: NSAC On Golovkin's Claims: No Favoritism For Canelo in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    I believe it, I believe NSAC will be fair and rightfully see Canelo as a clean fighter.

Canelo is a clean fighter, the wbc and the wba is looking at all the evidence and have concluded that they believe it is from mean contamination and nothing else, also the wada accredited doctor collaborated this by his statements on this matter (not this particular matter but this matter in general) and states levels as which canelo had "SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A NEGATIVE TEST".

So their is no reason to think NSAC will rule against science and expert advice.

WAR CANELO!
    You didn't even read the last part of the post did you, it says they're looking into it further because he tested higher on the . Possible indications that he was cycling off of something. His levels are also 14 times higher than other people tested that use the tainted meat excuse. But go ahead if you want to support a potential cheater be my guest.

Comment

They clearly favored Canelo vs GGG in the scorecards and also vs MoneyMay

Comment

Originally posted by Иatas View Post
        of course, said the accused. I mean it's not like canelo got his first title shot, a vacant belt against legendary matthew hatton who never even fought in the division. No open scoring in his first step up fight against austin trout. Didn't get a draw against floyd on one card in a fight he was embarrassed in. Didn't have wide scores in a fight he could have lost to lara. Didn't fight in a made up weight class just for himself that the sanctioning bodies recognized as legit. Didn't get a draw in a fight he should have lost against golovkin. And definitely didn't have a failed drug test that is swept under the rug. Yep, absolutely no favoritism here, thanks for clearing it uo, carry on!

.................lol

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
          They clearly favored Canelo vs GGG in the scorecards and also vs MoneyMay

How did you score the fight??? I get a kick out of seeing you guys CJ Ross the other way and give GGG every round some rounds 10-8. I've caught many GGGtards with scorecards that dont even mathmatically add up!

Comment

"There were no adverse analytical findings concerning performance-enhancing drugs or any other illegal substance [in Canelo's system for the first]. There are no instances since I've been at the helm where there was any prejudice, bias or favoritism toward anybody," Bennett said.

Comment

They will never admit it but very obvious. is being killed.

Comment

"However, the paper states that a second quote from the doctor was "chopped" from Golden Boy's official statement."

Eichner had added, "Further investigation is needed to make a final determination" - which the paper states is because "Canelo's Feb. 17 positive sample contained such a higher level than the positive sample collected on Feb. 20."

Hmmm, nothing at all suspicious about this.

Comment

I thought GGG won the 1st but no where near a robbery. 7-5GGG or 6-6 was fine with me. LV most def favors Nelo though. Who else can get a card to damn near rob Floyd in Vegas? No one! I'm rooting for Nelo to win but he doesn't get a pass from me. All of this backlash is well deserved. The meat excuse shouod be dead. If you're from there, you should really be punished, since you know the meat is tainted. Don't eat beef or come North. Simple as that. All fighters are supposed to be responsible for whats in their system, right?

Comment

Dudes whole career is shady as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by SkiPete View Post
                      "However, the paper states that a second quote from the doctor was "chopped" from Golden Boy's official statement."

Eichner had added, "Further investigation is needed to make a final determination" - which the paper states is because "Canelo's Feb. 17 positive sample contained such a higher level than the positive sample collected on Feb. 20."

Hmmm, nothing at all suspicious about this.
                      exactly levels consistent with cycling the funk off of clen, leave it to the cokehead promotions to cut that part out

Comment

Working...
                      X