Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Anthony Joshua is Very Interested in Rematch With Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    If this happened next, the I would be right with you guys shouting duck, tbh.

I doubt it does though. For one, Whyte is gonna look **** vs Browne, could lose as well. Also, the public over here isnt that bothered about a rematch.
    It's been the obvious for a year already and now you would agree that he is ducking? Lol...duck, duck goose....duckin & tail tucking....lol

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Like how Wilder ducked Dillian Whyte and fought an overweight, over-the-hill guy with high blood pressure for 1/4 of the money Hearn offered him for Dillian?
      No shame in your game huh? Im glad I care how I sound & the outcome of my predictions.

Comment

You Wilder fan boys need a reality check.

Your hero turned down a $4million offer to fight Dillian Whyte and opted for old, sick, inactive Luis Ortiz instead - and almost got KTFO by a cherry pick!

Whyte is the No1 contender with the WBC and both he and Lucas Browne would be far better than anybody Wilder has fought so far.
        Ortiz is better than dillian. Try to care about yourself & how you sound.

Comment

I agree with this. If AJ beats Parker, it definitely won't be Whyte next.

Wilder fanboys need to understand something - among AJ's fan base - the people who are responsible for him earning 10 times what Wilder earns per fight - there is no great demand for him to fight Wilder next.

To AJ's fans, Deontay Wilder is just another card in the pack, and they are quite happy for AJ and Hearn to pull whatever card they want to pull out of that pack and place it on the table whenever they like.
          Dam man. When I was in school we used to call people like you "losers". Not because you actually lost at something but because you just flat out sucked and nobody wanted anything to do with you. The internet is a powerful tool and so are you.

Comment

Really can't see any appeal in Joshua v Whyte II. In fact i'd be pretty peeved if we got that before Wilder.

Comment

"never thought id see the day hip hop would give birth to (f)maggots....mr t mohawks and urkel glasses...im from a hood where we rob cool kids and i cant wear skinny jeans cause my glocks too big"

Now that is fuking sad.
              I think your just scared & would prefer the music era that is today with the mohawks, chucks, Urkel glasses & skinny jeans.

I prefer #Lions Only!

Comment

According to Finkel. Key words right there!
                Well you accept Hearn, and I'll accept Finkel! At the press conference, Finkel produced a letter, and Hearn has yet to deny the letter, which makes him suspect!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianma.../#7ef8a6ce1c17

Comment

AJ begging Wlad and Whyte for a rematch than face Wilder. AJ is scared ****less.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    No shame in your game huh? Im glad I care how I sound & the outcome of my predictions.
                    Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Ortiz is better than dillian. Try to care about yourself & how you sound.
                    That's rich coming from someone who just invents his own outcomes for fights that don't go the way he wants them to go. It's easy to get predictions right when you ignore reality and make up your own results.

Like Golovkin - he now has two L's on his record and you predicted them both! Great work mate! How much money did you win betting on those fights?

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
                      Dam man. When I was in school we used to call people like you "losers". Not because you actually lost at something but because you just flat out sucked and nobody wanted anything to do with you. The internet is a powerful tool and so are you.
                      When I was at school we used to call people like you mongs, morons, or dickheads - and we still do!

Comment

Working...
                      X