Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Anthony Joshua is Very Interested in Rematch With Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Wilder fan boys need a reality check.

Your hero turned down a $4million offer to fight Dillian Whyte and opted for old, sick, inactive Luis Ortiz instead - and almost got KTFO by a cherry pick!

Whyte is the No1 contender with the WBC and both he and Lucas Browne would be far better than anybody Wilder has fought so far.

Comment

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?!!!!! Nobody cares about this fight. Yes, Whyte was the first one to show us that AJ could be rocked in the professional ranks but that's it. If Wlad couldn't beat him after that knockdown then......... This is getting embarrassing now, What do you say as an AJ fan to this crap?

Comment

As long as Femi keeps p*ssyfooting around, Wilder should target Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

Your hero turned down a $4million offer to fight Dillian Whyte and opted for old, sick, inactive Luis Ortiz instead - and almost got KTFO by a cherry pick!

Whyte is the No1 contender with the WBC and both he and Lucas Browne would be far better than anybody Wilder has fought so far.
          hahaha get a life man...seriously...get a grip...it must suck stumbling through life the way you do...its sad...

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            "All AJ talks about is fighting Dillian Whyte again, because he seems to really want to do that." - Hearn

If this is true, then AJ is very afraid of Wilder! If it's not, then AJ needs to speak up ASAP! I remember a promoter saying his fighter was "scared of needles, had a cut that didn't heal in 6 months, needed an outdoor stadium, etc." What made the fighter look like a b*tch was that he didn't refute his promoter! AJ is starting to look like a b*tch! Time to grab the mike and say "I WANT DEONTAY WILDER NEXT!"
            Now that's a solid post right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
              Povetkin, Miller, lard mode Fury, and now Whyte 2.0. Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "having your ducks in a row."
              Lol! brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
                If I had the cash cow I would probably do the same thing.

Fast car doesn’t want to loose the Golden goose to the Alabama slammer.

AJ made matchroom the premier boxing promoter all by himself
                True statements indeed!

Comment

Eddie is starting to piss me off. Well Eddie, if you ask Joshua if there is one fight in the division he wants, he should be telling you Wilder.

I don't mind if both AJ and Wilder fight different opponents in the next 3 months or so, but after that both Joshua and Wilder better be planning to sign contracts to fight each other after that by the end of the year.

And please, no Joshua vs. Whyte next. No one is clamoring for that. I prefer Jarrell Miller in the U.S. next than Whyte. By years end Joshua and Wilder better have contracts signed to fight each other.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

March 7, 2018:

According to Finkel, there have been no discussions between representatives for Wilder and Joshua since November 29. That was the day Finkel met with Barry Hearn, Eddie Hearn’s father and the founder of Matchroom Boxing, which promotes Joshua.

“What I said was that on November 29th, 2017, I met with Barry Hearn, which is Eddie’s father,” Finkel said, referring to a story he told toward the end of Wilder’s post-fight press conference Saturday night. “And he said that he believed he could bring more people to Vegas, at a higher ticket price, that we would make more money than if we fought in the UK. I said to him, ‘We’re open to fight either place. If you’re ready, we could make a deal.’ He also asked us if we would fight on February 3rd against Dillian Whyte. I said, ‘Sure, if we could make Joshua.’

“I got a letter later that day and it was from Eddie. He says, ‘Hi Shelly. Glad you had a good chin wag with the old man.’ I laugh a little because this is language I never could’ve made up. ‘I will get the respective P&L, profits-losses, to you this week for discussion. All the best, Eddie.’ That was on November 29th. I have not heard from him since

https://www.boxingscene.com/wilders-...-fight--125972

Comment

People need to calm down, Joshua isn't fighting Whyte next. Might they fight again in the future? Maybe, but it won't be next. Miller or Wilder will be after Parker

Comment

Working...
                      X